Jello Jigglers

I need to make 20-22 jello jigglers for my sons Halloween school party. The only problem is, I haven't ever made jello jigglers. I bought the cookie cutters & boxes and practiced with a box but I bombed. Any tips on how to make them easier?

The recipe should be on the box and can be found on the jello site. Cut water waaaay back, like 1/2 cup less than the recipe. I used juice the last time I made them. Use a cookie sheet to set the jello up and spray (like Pam) to keep you un-sticky. Have fun!

Don't forget to grease the pan, or they will stick to the bottom. I have lined the bottom of a cookie sheet with press and seal wrap, sprayed it with pam and then poured in the jello. If that was not the way you bombed them let me know, I have done them a ton of times.

I use Knox gelatin. There should be a recipe on the box for "Knox Blox." I think they taste better (not as sweet), and they set better than jigglers

Hi S.. You may want to try this too.

SERVES 12

Ingredients
4 (1/4 ounce) envelopes knox unflavored gelatin (3 envelopes will make very firm pieces but 4 envelopes make it indestructible)
3 (3 ounce) packages any color Jello gelatin
4 cups boiling water
Directions
1 -This recipe does not contain any cold water Combine Knox gelatin and Jello with boiling water and whisk until completely dissolved (about 2 minutes).
2 -Pour into a lightly greased 9x13 pan and let set in refrigerator until firm.
3 -Cut into squares or use cookie cutters

How exactly are you doing this? Make the jello as directed then pour into a 13"x9" pan. Chill until firm give it a couple hours. To remove dip pan in warm water about 15 seconds. Use the cutters in the pan.The warm water helps lift them out.Or after dipping in warm water run a knife along the edges and flip it over onto a cookie sheet or cutting board.It may help to have a bowl of warm water to dip the cutters in too.Good Luck!

1 / 3