Wondering Where to Go on Valentines Day...?

So I am really excited because my boyfriend and I get to go out alone for dinner for the first time in over a year. It just so happens that my friend is going to watch my daughter and celebrate her valentines day the day after. Anyways I am pretty excited because this will be the first year we will be celebrating valentines day together since we have met 4 years ago. So I'll get to the point... I am wondering if anyone knows of a good place to eat. Money isn't really an issue (not tonight at least) and we both enjoy all types of cuisine. I am kinda leaning towards Korean food but I am open to other suggestions as well. I woud prefer to stay in Mpls. but whatever works. I appreciate any suggestions- K.

Campiello---italian food that is simply unbeatable--the ambiance is romantic and the service is impeccable. entrees will range in price from $12-30. Same owners of damico and sons--my husband and i go for every special occassion and have eaten most entrees and have never regretted trying something new.

http://www.campiello.damico.com/

I think you should go to Bella in Blaine,
It is a great place very romantic and cool decore GREAT FOOD , If $ is not a problem then this would be okay a bit $$$ on food , BUT VERY VERY GOOD , the atmosphere is Wonderful , good music by the DJ, Good dancing, We may see you there as I love that place
Have a loved filled day !!

If you like Korean food, check out Kings Restaurant in Fridley. It's right off Central Avenue, north of 694. It's better than any of the places in St. Paul.

Ichiban downtown. It's where my husband and I usually go on our anniversaries. Last time we went early (better price!) and because it was a weekday with fewer early reservations, we sat by ourselves. Which was nice and not as loud. But it is more exciting when the chef deals with more food.

My husband tried Benihani with people from work. He said it's a lot larger and therefore louder. So I'll try that sometime too, but I'd rather chose something small and quiet.

I've had a few friends who rave about Melting Pot and how surprising it is to really fill up on little bites of food.

One place I've enjoyed has been Tony Roma's in the Mall of America. It has an Italian-sounding name, but it's not an Italian place ;)

They've got burgers and chicken and I think steak, and maybe even ribs, I don't remember the whole menu, but the food's pretty good. I think most entress are under $10. Last time I went they had even started giving out these kind of large warmed towelettes after you eat :)

I was introduced to the owner of this fine dining establishment downtown just yesterday and will be trying it out myself.

www.sanctuaryminneapolis.com

Also~ Acme Comedy Company in downtown minneapolis has a FANTASTIC show that night with the Jameson Tour and you can do a dinner/ show package to make it a complete night.

Enjoy your night out!

J.~ mommy to be

The best restaurant in Minneapolis by far is Fugaise. It is a bit more expensive, but is amazing. It is mostly french, and is a small menu. Don Saunders the chef owner is the best chef in town. You can check it out online www.fugiase.com. It's very romatic!

If you are looking for something less expensive, the Birchwood Cafe in Mpls is doing a yummy valentines day dinner. They do as much local and organic food as they can. you can also check them out on the web. good luck and have fun!

My favorite place for special occasions is Benihana. there's one in St. Louis Park and one in Maple Grove. If you call NOW you might be able to get a reservation for Valentine's day. Have a great night out!!

Here are a few my husband and I enjoy:
W.B.Frost in St. Paul, Melting Pot, P.F.Changs, or Ciati's. Have fun, and ENJOY!!!

bella in blaine. reservations are needed,

1 / 3