Romantic Date for 13Th Anniversary

Do you ladies have any suggestion about a nice Romantic restaurant for my 13th anniversary dinner?
Please advise.

The Old Warsaw is wonderful located in Downtown and the food is awesome, also III Forks has great steak located in Addison, also Dakotas is very romantic and tasty but very pricey located in downtown underground

hey V. - congrats on 13 years! here are some of my faves for a good dinner;

nana has great food and a beautiful view of the dallas skyline - also has hunter sullivan on (friday) night i believe

fuse has really interesting food - downtown in a funky environment - great drinks too

il molino - fabulous!! expensive but worth every penny - they just start bringing out all these great salami and cheeses to start followed by all sorts of other great starters

sambuca - downtown location is very neat - excellent little patio to sit outside and have a drink - typically they have a good jazz band to listen to while you eat

mansion - extremely romantic - amazing food, but amazing prices too - we went there the night we were engaged :-)

enjoy your evening!

http://www.abacus-restaurant.com/

My husband proposed at this restaurant. It is FABULOUS!

Mine and my husband's favorite is Al Biernat's. It's on the edge of Highland Park. The food is excellent, service great, great round booths and the best people watching. We always see "celebrities". It's a little pricey but worth it.

Congratulations on 13 years!!! I was just married in August!! I just wanted to suggest Arthur's in Addison off of Beltline and Quorum. It's a wonderful restaurant. They have a very nice bar area and a really romantic atmosphere. I have been there for two seperate occasions and I absolutely LOVED it both times.

One of the most romantic restaurants in the world is Avanti Restaurant on McKinney Ave. in Uptown. It is small, the food is wonderful, the ambience is perfect. They have live jazz most nights....I think you will love it. There is one in Addison Circle too, but it does not have the character of the original one on McKinney. If you go, let me know how you liked it.

Congrats on 13 years! My husband and I save up to go to Fogo de Chao on Beltline, it's the most amazing food (wait for the guys in gauchos to bring the house specialty, it's the best!) the salad bar is awesome and the desserts are all to die for. It's almost half the price to go at lunch if you can. On a more affordable note, I also really enjoy Grande Lux Cafe at the Galleria. All the food is great, it has a great atmosphere and everything I've gotten there has been delish! Hope you have a great one! Don't forget to make reservations wherever you go!

My guess is that you have gotten several responses and you already know about this place I'm sure. The Melting Pot in Addison is one of my favorite. It is perfect for a romantic dinner. Just for a romantic dessert, it is perfect! Like I said, you may have been there before. Also, have you been to Three Forks? Right off the tollway in far North Dallas near Trinity Mills? Also, very nice place for an anniversary. My husband and I have been there several times for different occasions and we always love it! I know of lot's more places to eat if you are interested, just email me back.

R.

Have you been to the Gaylord Texan? There are several really nice restaurants along the "riverwalk" and the hotel is gorgeous for an overnight stay.

1 / 3