Weight Loss Supplements - Mount Prospect,IL

I have a lot of weight to lose and I am looking for a good supplement that will help me to lose weight quickly along with exercise. I am not trying to lose all of the weight fast but since I have so much to lose I am looking for something that will kind of give me that "jump start" that I need. I want to start seeing some results to hopefully feel motivated to work out even more. I am looking for something that I will only use for about 1-3 months if it works quickly and then I will stick with just diet and exercise.

Has anyone heard of Phosphacore? If so does it work?

Thanks to everyone who answered my question so quickly! I am not looking for a quick fix or a magic pill, just a jump start. I know that the way to a healthy weight is simple...eat right and exercise and this is exactly what I will be doing. I was just looking for something to get me started because once I start to see the results I'll be encouraged to work harder to reach my goal rather than feel discouraged because I feel like I'm not accomplishing much. I'm just getting off of the Depo shot as well so that was one of the first steps I needed to make because that shot contributed to some of my weight gain and also seemed to make it harder to lose weight. I am just excited about the journey I am about to go on and am taking the time to do some research and form a plan that will work for me. Thanks again and Happy Holidays to everyone!

I will be a voice you don't want to hear. You didn't take a magic pill to gain weight, a magic pill won't take it off. Please don't spend the money on questionable pills. People are more successful with support, spend the money with weight watchers or TOPS(much cheaper, need more discipline). If you want to go solo, count the calories, do the exercise, say no to extras. Take care of you for you so you can enjoy when empty nest time comes instead of being sick, overweight and tired. Good luck.

Alli does work, but the side effects that they talk about do happen! Just a warning before you try them. They are just unpleasant, they don't make you jittery or anything though.

Most of us that carry extra weight know that we don't usually eat because we are hungry. All the supplements in the world that "curb hunger" aren't going to work if that's not your issue.

As a Nurse Practitioner, I recommend Weight Watchers. It has worked for soooo many of my patients. You will lose more weight the first few weeks and that will motivate you to keep on going, plus it will teach you good food portions, etc and help to keep the weight off long term. Also, I would encourage you to drink green tea, it boosts your metabolism and has a lot of good antioxidants. Purchase organic flavored green. There are a variety of flavored green tea. Everyone should be drinking green tea daily for all the antioxidant benefits. Best wishes. It is wonderful that you desire to lose weight.

Please reconsider using supplements. Healthy weight loss is between 1/2 lb. and 2 lbs. a week. The weight did not come on overnight and will not come off overnight. It's a simple formula - calories in need to be less than calories burned. Follow good health guidelines - 2-3 milk servings a day, 6 8 oz. liquids a day, 5 - 9 fruits/veggies a day, 2 tsp. of a healthy oil, lean protein, and whole grains. You might need a vitamin supplement, but other supplements are not necessary.

You can do it! Good luck!

I agree with the other poster that supplements don't work. I would suggest eating a balanced diet, especialy if nursing, and adding cardio and weights. Strengthening your muscles will help burn fat more quickly. Check out sparkpeople.com. Ediets.com can also help put together workouts.

Don't waste your money on supplements - if you're really looking for a jump-start, I would suggest checking out the Nutrition Clinic in Naperville. It's the place that does the cheesy commercials on the radio for Dr. Gupta, but I finally checked it out and they do a full work-up during your first appointment and send you home with an appetite suppresent and keep track of your weight, changing the medication as necessary. It really helped to get me going. And if you have certain insurances, it's really less expensive than OTC diet pills, and they have a flat-rate for people without those insurances anyway. If you want more info. or can't find the website, let me know.

don't know a thing about that product. Most of the products give a quick fix. Check out:
www.get-rid-of-belly-fat.com I had great results with it.

The stuff is natural, clinically tested and I used it and kept the weight off for almost 2 years. Losing it is one thing, keeping it off another. Plus, I don't have saggy baggy skin either. You need to do some research on products before you make any decision. I liked the science behing this system, and it teaches you to eat right for your LIFE.

I know you asked about supplements C. but I wanted to let you know that Weight Watchers is one way to see pounds leave quickly plus it teaches you how to eat for life--not a diet. The people who have a lot to lose often lose 2-5 pounds the first week. It slows after that but stays off. I went off of it and gained everything back plus 4 more so now I am trying to become a life time member. A.

1 / 3