Seeking Boys Denim Overalls

Hi Everyone,
My son wants to be a hill billy for Halloween. I'm having trouble finding overalls. He is a size 8, but a size 10 might work too. I was hoping to get some old ones for the worn in look. Does anyone have any suggestions for me on where to find them?

Savers, goodwill or other second hand stores might have some. If not, try Cabellas. They'll be pricey but they might have some.

You might try a feed store. Or...I have seen stores inthe mall that sell cowboys boots..they have clothing there as well. If you still can't find the overalls jeans with a rope for the belt would do nicely.

2nd Hand shops is the only thing I can think of.

Old navy always has many sizes of overalls

1 / 3