Simplicity Crib

Updated on March 28, 2011
F.G. asks from Cleveland, OH
5 answers

I purchased a Simplicity Milan crib n changer combo for my daughter. I have heard the simplicity went out of business. This crib changes from a crib, to toddler bed and a day bed. She is now 2 and im trying to change the crib either into the toddler bed or the day bed but the directions do not tell you how and i cant find it online. Does anyone know how to do this or where i can find the info ! thanks :)

What can I do next?

  • Add yourAnswer own comment
  • Ask your own question Add Question
  • Join the Mamapedia community Mamapedia
  • as inappropriate
  • this with your friends

So What Happened?

When i called about the recall or whatever they sent me the repair piece and told me that would fix it.

More Answers



answers from Los Angeles on

all you need it bed rails. you put them on the head and foot of the crib. i had a simplicity crib but returned it when it was recalled.

2 moms found this helpful


answers from Dallas on

Because most Simplicity cribs (are you sure yours wasn't?) were recalled and banned from sale due to infant death, it's almost impossible to find any instructions. Simplicity was owned by Graco. You can contact graco and see if they will help.

1 mom found this helpful


answers from Columbus on

We did not have Simplicity cribs, but I can tell you that converting ours was easy. To make it into a toddler bed, it was as simple as removing the front rail. To make it into a full-size bed, we took the sides off and attached a bed frame (generic one worked fine) to the back side of the crib which became the headboard. We chose not the use the foot board option because I feel they are too cumbersome when changing the linens.

I agree with the other posts, though. Make sure it hasn't been recalled!


answers from Las Vegas on

Did you check to see if your crib model was recalled? I agree with Jacy on how to make it that way, but hopefully it's not one like mine where it doesn't have a repair kit and was just one that they said to throw away or take back for a refund.

For Updates and Special Promotions
Follow Us

Related Questions