Socks for a 2 Year Old Boy?

Hi moms,
I feel really stupid asking this but where do you buy socks for your toddler boys? I'm after the kind that just barley shows when he is wearing sneakers (the ankle socks your husbands probably wear).
Thanks!!

Thanks everyone! I had no idea I was suppossed to look in the boys sections & not the baby section. Now I have cute socks for my little guy!

Hi Kristin,

I have a 2 1/2 yr old boy, and he is wearing a size 8 now so I get his socks in the boys department at Wal-Mart or Target. The ones in the baby/toddler dept are to small. Anyways I get the no show ankle socks there and they cant be seen when wearing shoes. Hope this helped.

Hi Kristin,

You might look in the boys clothing section (rather than the baby/toddler section.) Target has a brand made by Gold Toe that I really like.

I always buy my son's socks from Wal-Mart. They sell anckle socks there and are very reasonably priced.

I second Angels response about the socks at Old Navy! I love them too...they stay on the best of any socks!

Hanes makes ankle socks for toddlers- you can buy them at Walmart or Target.

I've picked some like that up at Kohl's and at Wal-mart. Wal-Mart has a bigger selection.

Target has these great socks that have a band around the toe for each size (1 for small, 2 for med, etc). I don't remember the brand name, but they have been the best socks EVER for my boys (2 & 5). They come in different styles and I know they come in what you are looking for because we have some. Sorry I can't remember the brand.

walmart has a large selection for toddlers i like hanes ankle

1 / 3