Recommendation for Pediatric Eye Dr. in Naperville Area

I am new to the Naperville area and need to take my son to an eye dr. Does anyone have any recommendations for a pediatric opthamologist? Thanks!

My son has been seeing Dr. Michael Kipp from the Wheaton Eye Clinic since he was one. He also did my son's eye surgery. Dr. Kipp is so great with him! And we actually see him at the Naperville location just off of Ogden on Raymond Drive.

Dr. Guay-Bhatia is the BEST in the world. I go to her since I have a very rare form of eye problem. She works out of the Aurora Eye Clinic that is in Rush, and from 3 other offices too.

HI C.:
Another recommendation for Dr. Michael Kipp.. He is awesome. He did my daughter's eye surgery when she was 2.We would have to see him every 3 months but as of her last visit we will probably go once a year.. He is at Wheaton Eye clinic.. Good Luck..

Hi C. -
We took my son to Carolyn S. Oesterle, M.D. at Wheaton Eye Clinic in Naperville and she was wonderful. She specializes in pediatric eye care. The # for the clinic is ###-###-####. They are located in north Naperville and also have a clinic in Wheaton.

I recommend Phillips Eye Care. It's a husband and wife team. They are not specifically pediatrics, but they are so good with kids. My daughter loves going to them.

Dr. Bryan Phillips:
http://www.edward.com/body.cfm?xyzpdqabc=0&id=11&...

Dr. Dawn Phillips:

Best of luck! :)

Hi! I too have been seeing Dr. Oesterle, M.D. at Wheaton Eye Clinic since I was 2yrs old and now I am 32! My kids have seen her and Dr. Kipp. I would highly recommend the Wheaton Eye Clinic!

1 / 3