Seeking Good Pediatric Eye Doctor in Naperville/Aurora/Oswego Area

Having just learned that all children entering Kindergarten next year must have an eye exam, I am looking for a god eye doctor who is used to children to take my son to. Any one know someone?

I decided to take my son to the vision center in Meijer (Oswego). It was simple, convenient, cheap ($45), Dr. Lapp was great, and it fulfilled the requirement

My son just saw Dr. Kipp at Wheaton Eye Clinic. His credentials are amazing and my son had an incredible experience!

The Wheaton Eye Clinic has been great for us. I have 9 month old twins who have both needed to go there. The doctor I recommend is Dr. Carolyn Oesterle. We see here at the wheaton clinic but I think they have several locations. One is in Naperville i think. Good luck

My son saw Patricia Davis for 5 years, now we have a rough patch and for a few months he has the "ALL KIDS INSURANCE" and she does not work with them. I offered to pay up front and let her a message. She never called. I expected to be able to pay up front being her patient for so many years and being only a temporary insurance thing. I was disappointed. She can be a good doctor but like most of the doctors she is in for the money; she is not caring about kids. My pediatrician told me that when you pay up front the sum is smaller compared with the sum they charge the insurance, so there is the answer. Now I am looking for a good doctor that works with this insurance and I am gonna keep him/her even after I will get a good health insurance.

I go to Wheaton Eye Clinic with my children. There are a few different doctors at the clinic and all are very excellent. I'd highly recommend them. S.

We love Dr. Richard Butz at the Professional Eye Care Center in Naperville (1112 S. Washington, ###-###-####). Our whole family has been seeing Dr. Butz for almost 10 years. He's very patient with the little ones. He is a patient, caring individual. The staff is also wonderful and accomodating. Good luck with your search!

Dr.Kipp Wheaton Eye clinic. Pediatric Opthomologist

2 of my sons of glasses. I found a great doc Patricia Davis in lisle.. She is off of ogden ave. 88 to naperville rd. It is called progressive eye care. Good luck

K.,
I took both my kids to Dr. Patricia Davis at Progressive Eye Center. She was terrific. She also checked my eyes! Very thorough and great with kids. My kids were 5 and 3 when we went in 2006.

Hi, We LOVE Dr. Gail May at Insight Optical 1239 E. Ogden Ste.115 Naperville 60563 ###-###-####. She (and the office folks) are wonderful. She discovered my son's colorblindness when he 'passed' the school's test. She has been caring for all our family's vision needs for around 8 years and we would never think of switching!

Dr. Osterle at Wheaton Eye Clinic is excellent. I'm a retired R.N. and a grandma and will be making an appointment with her for my 14 month old grandaughter as well. You can't go wrong with Wheaton Eye Clinic.

Grandma J.

1 / 3