Looking for a Pro-life Gynecologist - Scottsdale/Phoenix Area

I'm looking for a pro-life Gynecologist in the Scottsdale or Phoenix area. My Mom lives in Scottsdale and would like a GYN that honors the sanctity of life. She would be willing to drive anywhere. Thanks!

I also highly recommend Clint Leonard! He was my doctor for my third baby and he was just a wonderful doctor (and the staff that works at his office also). It was a very relaxed birthing experience (my two other children -who were 4yr and 2yr- slept in the foldout couch in the hospital room through the whole thing!) He listens and pays attention to concerns and questions, bottom line is he is great and pro-life -can't beat it!

I just started to go to Dr Leonard too. He is fantastic. His practice is called morningstar. They have a website. If she checks it out he has his mission statement and it lists his beliefs in treating patients. Excellent!

I'm a long term patient of Dr. Leonard's, too. I've treated with him since the month after he opened his practice and have always been very pleased. He performed a surgery on me with no complications and easy healing and has successfully treated my PCOS. He's kind, personable and very knowledgeable, and his evident respect for the sanctity of life shows in all he does. I actually met him at a Right to Life conference.

Hi J.!
Dr. Clint Leonard is wonderful! You can find more about him on his website at Morning Star OB/GYN.

3011 S. Lindsay Rd., Suite #113, Gilbert, AZ 85296
Phone: ###-###-####, Fax: ###-###-####

Or maybe his office could direct you to someone near your Mom. Best wishes!!

Barb

Dr. Eric Hazelrigg. He is in Mesa, but he's the only one I know of. You can also contact a Catholic church (try St. Peter's in Mesa) or a CCLI (Couple-to-Couple International) teaching couple, and they should have plenty of recommendations.

Good luck! Sadly, most OB-GYN's I've found aren't pro-life. I'll be checking back here to see if I can find any more!

Oh, and there's also Dr. Clint Leonard. Unfortunately for you guys he's also in the east valley, but my friend absolutely adores him.

Dr. Clint Leonard. Morning star obgyn. He is in Gilbert, but well worth it.

Clint Leonard, MD
3011 S. Lindsay Road
Suite 113
Gilbert, Az 85296

Phone: ###-###-####

www.morningstarobgyn.com

I know that this is not the area you are looking for but if you need a great GYN, Dr. John Holmes is it!! He is Pro-Life and amazing person with great values. He is off of Dobson and the 60. His number is ###-###-####. Good Luck.

2 words, Clint Leonard

1 / 3