Long Sleeved Shirts W/ Holes for Thumbs

My 7yr old really wants one of these shirts with the long sleeves and a hole for her thumb. Anyone know where I can get one?

I would look where athletic clothing/dancewear is sold. LuluLemons childrens line has some http://www.ivivva.com/

All the ones I have are technically sports shirts. I got some from REI and at least one of them from Walmart. The one from Walmart is a Danskin. I think one might have come from Target and it too came from the "exercise" section.
I've never seen them in the general clothing sections. Admitedly I'm buying women's shirts for myself but I've never seen them in the girls section when shopping for my daughter.

The one I have is from Nike. I don't know if they make them for kids.

If you can't find one, buy a long sleeved T-shirt in a larger size so that the sleeves are too long and cut a thumb hole for her. Knit doesn't ravel and so you won't need to finish the edges.

I bought a cute zip up jacket with thumb holes, in the active wear area at Old Navy for my daughter. She loves it! Hope you find one! I would try Forever 21 also.

I think you would get them at sports stores. Try looking online and see if you can find them there - it might help doing an online search so that you aren't having to run all over town.

I bet either Target or Old Navy would have them.

I got one for my daughter last year at Sears (Brookfield Square) in the Land's End section of store.

1 / 3