Infant/Baby Modeling

Is anyone involved with or know of a reputable baby modeling agency in Dallas?

The Campbell agency and the Kim dawson agency both in dallas deal with children. Both have web sites with more information.
good luck.

Congrats on your new baby. I don't know of any agencies. If you get any responses could you forwerd the name to me. My neighbors daughter is 3 years old and very tiny, looks like she is 1 years old. I was thinking she could model since she's older and can follow directions. If you get any responses could you email them to me at ____@____.com

THanks
E.

Good luck with your search.

I am also interested in this. Can you let me know if you got any referrals?
Thanks,
Jen

No i don't please let me know if you find any. I am interested as well, I have a beautiful 9 month baby boy.
Karson Kristopher

A friend of mine has her daughter with The Campbell Agency. I don't know the phone number but they are located on Lemmon Avenue in Dallas. She does mainly print work for them.

1 / 3