Corian Tops- Looks Dull

Best product to use on corian tops. We have black corian and it always looks dull?

I found some marble and granite counter cleaner at the grocery store. It works great! The counter tops will be very shiny and the product smells really good.

I use a product on my corian countertops called Countertop Magic that works fabulous. I usually buy it at Wal-Mart.

Target's brand Method is great and non toxic and smells good. THey have a huge variety of products.

Most people use windex -- which will dull.

Try going to: http://www2.dupont.com/Surfaces/en_US/products/corian/cor...

1 / 3