Seeking Preschools in the Bridgetown, Monfort Heights, or White Oak Areas

My son will be 3 at the end of March so we are starting to research preschools to begin in September. We want something for 2 days a week for a few hours in the morning or afternoon.
Any recommendations would be appreciated.

Hi T.!
My daughter just switched from her daycare/preschool in Blue Ash to one closer to home since I now am self-employed. She attends "The Children's House" right across from "Hattings" on Bridgetown Road. It is Montissori based but is nothing like I excepted coming from a totally oppisite style. My daughter is learning a wide variety of information on many topics. It really is a great program. The preschool program runs 8:30-12:30 every day but you can have your child attend as many days as you wish to enroll them and they can also say all day if you wish. Very flexible. Before enrolling her here, we also checked out the Methodist Church right across from the elementary school on West Fork Road/North Bend. Their program is strickly 2 (3 hour) days a week. We did not attend there only because of the hours but they were very nice. I have to say that "The Children's House" is a great prep for kindergarden, which they also have in house, oversawn by the Oak Hills School District. Feel free to email me at ____@____.com if you have any additional questions.

I recommend A Child's Garden. It is in Western Hills on Julmar, but it is a GREAT school. I know a few moms who make the drive from Monfort Heights. It is about 12-15 minutes from Monfort Heights school.###-###-#### ask for Marty.

I do childcare out of my house and I watch a 3 year old boy who currently goes to Pilgrim preschool. I believe it is on Bridgetown Rd. I talked to his parents about that place and they love it as well as he does. He goes on Mondays and Fridays in the morning from around 12-2. Hope this helps.

We have took our daughter to ABC Preschool on Harrison (go to the bottom of West Fork and turn Right)we liked it but our daughter was still very young we will be going back this time next year. Also, Directive Creative Play Preschool is on West Fork across from Monford Hgts Elementry is having enrollment for fall on Saturday you should give them a call I have heard GREAT things about them.

1 / 3