Plastic Easter Egg Stuffers???

Does anyone have any creative Ideas for what I can use to put in plastic Easter eggs for my 19 month old son. I was not going to use them all together this year but when I was doing the Easter baskets for my nieces and nephews he fell in love with them…But my dilemma lies in not wanting to put tons of candy in them maybe 1-2 eggs but I am at a total loss of what else I could use??? Anyone have any Ideas????

Thank you ALL for your suggestions!!! I did a little bit of everyones suggestions!!! They were all so good! I just wanted to thank you all for taking the time to reply...Happy easter to everyone too ;o)

Pennies. My son loves to put change in his bank. At this age a small amount of pennies goes a long way for them.

What about McDonald gift certificates, a $1 here & there, some change for their piggy banks. Hope this helps.

I'm with you...we also try to keep candy to a minimum and it is tough to do with all of the junk that gets thrown at my daughter at school around any holiday. We have used Xylitol candies (really tasty, all natural and made from birch trees and help prevent tooth decay http://www.atlantisnatural.com/category/18996641121/1/Xyl... ), a few grain sweetened dark chocolate balls (you can get them in Whole Foods in the bulk section and they are wrapped in foil that looks like the Earth), Annie's Bunny Crackers, and then if you get some of the larger sized eggs you can squeeze natural toys into them like finger puppets, wooden blocks and soft rubber ducks.

stickers, finger puppets, notes from the Easter bunny.... one Peep per egg?

Hi M., Easter egg stuffers for your little one can be honey nut cheerios (most kids love to eat them just like that w/o milk). There is also the little fish crackers (those come in different flavors). These are both healthy nutritious snacks that your kid will enjoy. My kids love these and they r great egg stuffers.

I have put stickers, little raisen boxes and animal crackers in Easter Eggs before. Every Easter- I buy my daughters things at the Dollar Tree- crayons, notebooks, little toys and balls-- I don't spend much and they only get 1 or 2 pieces of candy!

What about putting fruit in them that he likes.

stickers, play toys.

We use to put money in them and hide them around the house for our son. He enjoyed finding them so much!

I put Cheerios inside of the Easter eggs and he loved it!!!

1 / 3