Non Candy Egg Fillers for Easter

I dont want to break the bank but Id like to think of some stuff besides candy to put in my dd's Easter basket. She's 2 1/2 so that also limits some items that are too small. I was thinking of cutting some sheets of stickers apart and putting them in some of the eggs, but Id like some other ideas. I also found a set of 4 my little ponies I think are small enough to fit in a larger size plastic egg but thats all Ive found. TIA for the ideas!

We used to do gold fish, cheerios, raisins.. Stickers, Tattoos

And a little bit of chocolate covered raisins.

Money.

Then put a piggy bank in her Easter basket. You can supervise her putting her coins right into the piggy bank.

Money.

We do quarters and dollars (in some special eggs) from the Easter Bunny.

One year the Easter bunny left a few special prizes with my parents. So when we opened the eggs there was a piece of paper with a number on it and we traded it with our parents for a special prize. It was really fun, because we weren't expecting it.

Coins work well. Sometimes I can find some little girl stuff on the target dollar rack like fun socks.

We always put pennies, nickels, dimes and sometimes quarters. Since she is only 2 1/2 pennies will make her feel rich like they do kids. lol Also when my girls were little we did cheerios.

Silly puddy & play dough, then supervise.

Stickers, tattoos, pennies (although maybe all change is a choking hazard?), a hershey's kiss (I know--candy--but a few?), squinkies, fruit loops, character band aids, hair bows, magic towels, little squirty tub toys?

1 / 3