Omg, Did I Pee My Pants Or?

ok so i went shopping today and went and used the bathroom, went back out and continued my shopping. i felt my pants get wet... i was like uhhh???? i know i didnt need to pee anymore, but it wasnt a large amount of liquid flooding out, but ithere was more than a little piddle.ive been having groin pain alot, and lower abdomen pain but no contractions. im completely stumped as to what this is. my mom told me i may have not emptied my bladder entirely and the pressure of the baby on my bladder may have caused an unvoluntary release of urine. i had dark panties on (srry tmi) so i couldnt see what color it was or anything, but it wasnt blood i know that. anyone wanna help me out on this? never had this happen first. i did pee my pants in my first pregnacy and this didnt feel the same, maybe i just forgot how it flet exactly. all i know was that i was sooo emberassed and had no clue what was goin on.. please help!!

*i have 24 days until my due date, but have a scheduled c-section in 17 days I called the hospital and they told me to come in and get a swab performed, my little sister is here (11yrs old) and im in the middle of making her dinner(late dinner bc we trick or treated) and i plan on goin once its done

umm so i actually fell asleep eating last night, had some in my mouth when i woke up in the middle of the night lol,and didnt go to get the swab performed, but i still have my mucus plug and i havent had any leaking since, so i think i should be ok? i called the hospital again this morning, they told me i could still come in and get checked, but since therea no leaking now that it was probably unvoluntary urination. im gonna take it easy today, well try to, and if ANYTHING happens will go to the hospital.

That sounds like what happened to me... Check out my last 3 posts... Or the 3rd from the top and then the top. Either way, I thought my water had broken on Thursday even though it was only a little amount and I went it to get the swab. It came back negative. At 5am on Friday I woke up to a soaked bed and now I'm laying in the hospital bed next to my day old son. I'm not sure if the swab came back negative because my water hadn't broken at that point or if the test came back with false results.

You didn't tell us what month you're in.
It was probably urine; it was probably urine left behind
when you used the rest room.
There are some tricks for making sure
you have emptied your bladder.
Lift your abdomen, press on your bladder,
and lean forward toward the end of urinating.
Try not to be embarrassed.
People are more likely to feel affectionate and sympathetic
than to be negative and judgmental.

I'm hoping you listened to the other advice on getting checked! Could for sure be your water breaking/leaking!

I hope you and baby are doing well!!!

yeah, i would say you might be leaking and that could be bad if you do not get it checked right away.

S., the doctor's office may have these little pieces of paper that can chemically determine whether or not your fluid is amniotic fluid or urine. Call your doctor's office and ask if they have this.

All my best,

You should go to Labor and Delivery and let them test to see if it's your water. It's better to be safe then sorry.

Urine leaking during pregnancy is actually pretty normal.
You don't say how far along you are so it wouldn't hurt to ask your doctor in case you've got a slow leak in your membranes.

Best to ask, for sure.

Call your doc! That sounds like water breaking to me... It happened at 32 weeks for me and they tried to say I was incontinent...I wasn't!

1 / 3