Looking for Pediatrician in Springfield, Mo That Accepts Medicaid

I am looking for a pediatrician for my 3 year old and my 10 month old. They were seeing Dr. Moler, then he had moved to Nixa. Driving to Nixa is a little too much just to see the Dr. So, I was hoping to find a Dr. here in Springfield that accepts Medicaid...Any ideas? Thanks

The Pediatricians at Smith Glen accept Medicaid. My son uses Dr Bussman and we LOVE her. She is an excellent Dr. She is a bit odd, but is amazing with my son and is eager to listen and answer all my question!

My older kids see Dr. Fusselman on S. National. He's a great Doc and the kids absolutely love him. The have a lot of toys in the waiting area and short waiting times.

My kids have been going to Healthtracks Pediatrics for the last few years, and they take Medicaid. They are located on South Fremont about a block south of Republic Road. They have always been great about getting my kids in on short notice when emergencies came up, and the nurses are great with the kids. The doctor they were seeing there wasn't always so kid-friendly, but he's retiring this month, and Dr. Spinelli is taking over his patients, and he's been great every time e've had him as their doctor. The number if you want to call them is ###-###-####.

We were on Medicaid when my son was born and we went thru
Dr. Fredrick Faust at Cox north. I think I spelt his name right. We would have stayed with him, but my husband changed jobs and got insurance that forced us to go thru st.johns instead.

1 / 3