Letter "I" Show and Tell Ideas

My son is letter "I" in the Letter People Parade and we have to come up with something unique for show and tell. Any suggesions besides ice cream and iguana?

**He will already be dressed up as Mr I who likes inches. And his costume is covered in inch rulers. The show and tell item is something that he shows the class that starts with the letter I.

Thanks for all the incredible words!! Some of them I couldn't figure out how to do so we narrowed it down to instant mashed potatoes, ice cream scoop, irish (that wouldn't bloom), icing and the incredibles DVD. He choose the DVD and ice cream scoop since the flower wouldn't cooperate!

We made an igloo out of sugar cubes and used a sugar and water mix to glue it together. It was a big hit and was a great craft to do together. I found the idea on www.familyfun.com. Go check it out :)

Not sure if it's a play acting thing or not but he could be like a "Super Incredible Inmeasurable Inch of Impossibilities" Kind of on the Mission Impossible theme. He can Invent insertable infaired (sp) Invisibile igloos. (please excuse my spelling) Or Make Interesting Inquiries of imeasureable interests. He could Involuntarily injure an iguana with an iridescent eyeball or something. I don't know, but you could just go on and on... If you would like to banter more ideas, feel free to email me... ____@____.com

He could bring a frozen ice pack that cures "illnesses", or maybe download some of those "illusion" pictures from the web, you know, the ones that show two different pictures depending on how you look at it.

Igloo, icicle, insects. I miss show and tell days...my baby is 19 now. Good luck

I would help him create an igloo from styrofoam block pieces and toothpicks or maybe a little bit of glue, attached from the bottom to a cardboard flat (like you get when you buy 4 six-packs of canned drinks at the grocery store). Just an idea! Good luck!

How about showing a picture of an indian standing next to an igloo? M--

how about inchworm or igloo

Ibex, iodine, inferno, Internet, idol, imp, incense, iceberg, inspector, island.

Intangibles: intelligence, inquire, innocent, infamous, illogical, if, important, invisible, idiosyncrasy.

1 / 3