Another Girl

Hello all, I am 5 months along and just found out I was having another little girl! It took me and my Husband forever and a 35000 name book to chose the name Hailey for our first daughter and now here we go again!!!!! I was just wondering if there was anyone out there with some girl names that they absolutley love to help me along in my quest to name girl #2!!!!! Thanks in advance to all!
Cindy

I have a boy and a girl, and they both have pretty original names, or at least they were when they were born. My daugter is Skylar Raine and my son is Breckin. Other girl names we had chosen were Trinity Ashton and Brooklynn Faith. I also like some of the older names like Emma,Hazel,Grace,and Jillian.
good luck

Dead giveaway...Just name her April.. :) my neighbor growing up was Named April and I think it's cute... also I have a friend that named her daughter Camri (camry like the toyota car) but the the "i" and I just love it...well good luck with chosing!

I have had 2 girl and tind to like the kind of names that not many people have you know something unique. My first daughters name is Fantasia Deanne robinson and the2nd.(may she rest in peace) Is named Destany Ray-jean Perez(she will forever be in my heart and a big part of my soul) But I think baby girls are beautiful and I wish you the best ofluck and hope that you find another beautiful name for your 2nd. daughter they are the most precious gift god will ever give you. Cherish every moment and Congrats.!!

Try this website- it has a lot of names and it is easy to use!
http://babynamewizard.com/namevoyager/lnv0105.html
We had a blast looking up names on it!

I love the name Hailey. My Daughter's name is Kinsey. Some other names I like are.... Olivia, Kendal, Cassidy, Shelby, Kaitlyn, Lilly, Lauren, Carley, Natalie, ....

Some diffrent names I have heard in my kids' school are...
Anyssa, Brynley, Winter, Rian, Talon, AnnaLee, Kadra, Hazel...lol, that one still makes me giggle. Shay, Cash! yes, cash!, Dallas,

Good luck with the names. When I was pregnant with #3, my 'hubby' picked out the names Darla and Cheryl for a girl.... I thought he was kidding at first. ???

If I had another girl I was going to name her Laura Lee, but I didn't have any more children then my 2 I have. My daughters name is Shelby Dawn, When she was born I wanted her name to be ShelbyDawn Loretta. But my mom talked me out of it.
Here are some names that I adore
Grace
Trinity
Jeri
Faith
Jessica
Jennifer
Joni
Courtney

Good Luck on naming your daughter

My personal favorite girl names:

Claudia
Veronica
Elizabeth
Stella
Grace
Claire
Ruby
Erica

Good luck! Finding a name you both like can be a challenge! And congrats on your upcoming blessing!

My husband and I have a daughter Kenzie and it took us almost the entire 9 months to come up with that name! I'm a fan of the odd, different names, especially for girls and my husband isn't! I love Belle, Finley, Avery, Dylan, Blake, Landry. Good luck!!

I have two girls ...Lauren Ashleigh and Taylor Anne
Congrats and Good Luck!!!

1 / 3