My Baby Girl Is Coming in 3 Weeks

I need a name, something really nice and sweet. My top choices are maeve riley and mallory grace however my husband doesn't like them.

Riley Grace is the name we decided on when she was born september 6th

I love thinking of baby names, especially girls. I like Lilianna or Lillyanna. Ellianna is nice, but since you have an ella, that may not be a good one for you. I also like Jillian, Rayanna, and Reilene, Marlow is another one that's a favorite of mine. I also like to take last names of family, like some of my ancestors, Ranson, Duffin, you get the idea. LOL I could go on, but I hope you find just the perfect name. Just don't use mine, even I don't like it lol

I named my daughter Amaya (a-my-a)Rose. I knew her middle name was going to be rose (it's a name that has been in my family, named after my Great grandmother, it happens to be my middle name too, So I had to find something to fit it. I searched through 3 baby name books, and the only one her fahter and I agreed upon was Amaya. I wasn't even too keen on it at first, but now it definitely fits her. These are the other names I considered... Khaila (ky-la), Iviana, and Khailana. Now if I were to have a nother child and it were a girl, I would name her Thalia Skye. You could also use my name T. (but if you want to spell it correctly, it's Tiana)!!!

How about Sofia , Gracie , Claire , Lucianna.My top are Lucianna nicole and gracie-rae bella because they are my two daughters names!Or maybe go old fasioned with something like rose, anna ,anabell ,rosalee or emma?
let me know.-Shanie

Nice choices, but if most people are like me, I don't know how to pronounce Maeve. Pick that name only if you are willing to correct people (and put your daughter in a position of always correcting people as she gets older)who see it written before they know how to pronounce her name.

well I had a boy but I had two names if I were to have a girl they were Emma R. or Abigail R. (calling her Abby for short)
good luck!

I have 2 girls Elisabeth and Sara. I always liked classic names. I love the name Maeve...how about Mavis (white bird) or Tegan?
Good luck to you whatever name you decide!
Congrats to you and you family.
God Bless,

OK M. IM DUE TO HAVE MY BABY ON NOV 20TH AND HER NAME IS DIAMOND KRYSTAL YOU CAN USE THAT NAME IF YOU WISH OR ELANA MARIE TO GO WITH ELLA OR LANAIA, SHARELLE DENISE, CRYSTAL MADELINE, CHANYNE,MARIA IF I KNEW YOUR HUSBANDS NAME WE CAN TRY TO FIND A NAME TO ACCOMODATE HIS AND YOUR NAME I HOPE MY FEW IDEAS HELPED

My husband and I went back and forth when naming our Daughter Maya. If our second was going to be a girl, I wanted to name it Leena or Seva (meaning prayer in my language - Gujurati). Good luck, what ever name you choose, you'll love it:) Congrats.

I have three boys and 1 girl. My daughter's name is Layla Imani. Nice eh? Here are a few suggestions... Nyla, Mikayla,
Makenna, Aliyah, Alyssa, Candace, Jordyn, Alexis, Sabrina,
Cameron, Brianna, Danielle, Dupree, Bridgette, Monica, Minnie,
Colette, Marika, Renee, Ilena, Irene, Tracie, Kaitlyn, Aimee,
Marissa, Alanna, Ayanna, Aubrey, Abigail, Kayla, Trina, Nina,
Sophie, Nicole, Mercedes, Tonya, Shekima, Angelica, Jessica, Saqueena, Tyriqa, Tyeemah, Kelley, Dana, Shay, Nia Shay, Denise, Ashanti, Shaniah, Sierra, Kierra, Tiffany, Mariah, Delaney, Della, Stella, Phantasia, Destiny, Beyonce, Amber, Minnie, Tia, Liberty, Emily, Faith and Amelia.
Hope these have been helpful. Keep us posted on what you decide!! COngrats!

Congratulations.

Some of my favorite girls names of the moment besides my daughter's name (Jillian) are :

Ranelle ( my sister's name)
Mariella ( you already have an Ella though)
Miranda
Rena
Cecelia

what about kestrel ? i got it from a book from the series children on the earth or people of the earth....it was in people of ice , i think. its a bird, that when it sings, sings a beautiful song.

1 / 3