No, No, No, No, No! Please don't use clorox! Eczema is a systemic condition that stems from too many toxins in the body. Chlorine bleach is simply another toxin. It will dry the condition if it is oozing ( for a very brief period) but it will make the condition worse. Clorox is also a neurotoxin that can do brain damage. Absorbing it through the skin gets it right into the blood stream and into the brain. We don't use any form of chlorine bleach in our home at all.
The best treatment for eczema is a good diet, an absorbable multivitamin/mineral complex and I have seen chiropractic care help as well (I can explain that if you need me to.)I use a lotion called Renew on my Dad's 90 year old skin. He had a good diet and was compulsive about exercise until he was old but I believe the toxicity from all the metal in his system from multiple surgeries during WWII continued to aggravate his skin and cause the Eczema and Psoriasis he had. He had horrible flareups, even with Eucerin, until we found the Renew. Now his skin looks better than most babies.
I have seen eczema conpletely cured not only in my Dad but friend's kids and friends of mine...it's a matter of knowing the first piece of the puzzle.
I'll be glad to help further. Just ask...
PS There's already bleach in our bath water if we use city/county water, aaarrrgh!