Yoga Classes in Atlanta

Hi Ladies!!! Hope everyone had a Happy Easter!!
I live in Buckhead and was wondering if you guys knew of a great yoga studio that has good classes either prenatal or ashtanga? I'm 18 weeks and I've stayed pretty active. I don't want a class that's only stretching. I want to feel like I'm getting a workout too! Any ideas???! Thanks guys!!

Thank you for your help everyone!! I've been checking out the schedules at all the places mentioned and I think I'll try to check them all out!!! I really, really appreciate the great feedback!!!! C. : )

I've really enjoyed the yoga and (even more) the perinatal massage at Pierce Yoga studio in Virginia-highlands area.

Pierce Yoga program in Virginia Highlands is great.

My name is K. and I just advertised my classes on this website. I am a yoga teacher who is certified in prenatal/postnatal, ashtanga(with David Swenson), Kundalini, Vinyingar,also 200hour certified and much more. One of my classes that I teach prenatal is at Sacred Garden Yoga in Marietta, if you are interested I would love to tell you more. you can call me at ###-###-####.

I recommend The Piece Program in Va Highlands. Laura is a wonderful prenatal and post partium teacher. Once your baby is born, the post partium class is a great way to connect with other moms. I still get together with several people I met in the class even after 4 years. They offer great support for expecting and new moms. There is an opportunity at the end of each class to share your experiences and ask questions.

Body Vision Studios in Buckhead/Brookhaven has an awesome program for prenatal yoga. They are on Peachtree St. Just past the Kroger north of Phipps Plaza.

C.,
Body Vision Studio in Brookhaven (about 1/4 mile north of Phipps/Lenox) off of Peachtree Street (same complex as Keller Williams Office) has a great reputation for Pilates and Yoga classes. My friend did the prenatal yoga private lessons but they also do have group prenatal classes. You may want to visit different studios before finding the right one for you!

Here is the link!
http://bodyvisionstudio.com/

Hope this may be what you are looking for!

Jeana

Hi. I am also 39, 6 weeks until due date of my first child also.
We live in midtown.
I teach Pilates and used to teach at Bodyvision in Brookhaven which had a great Prenatal Yoga teacher. Not sure if she's still there, but I would bet that anyone they bring in is top-knotch.

E.

C.,
I absolutely recommend Peachtree Yoga in Sandy Springs. They offer a prenatal yoga class on Saturday mornings at 11:15 am - got me through a twin pregnancy with no back problems! Peachtree Yoga is located on Sandy Springs Circle near Bridals by Lori (intersection with Hammond Drive) in the shopping center with Ace Hardware and CVS.

1 / 3