Whats the Best Diaper Rash Cream?

What is the best diaper rash cream you've used? My son has a mild rash on his butt cheeks and i want it to heal and stay healed. Ive used A & D and Desitin and Aquaphor but was wondering if there is something better.

Balmex is my favorite! It literally will reduce redness in one diaper change! It has more Zinc Oxide as Triple Paste at 1/2 the cost. It also neutralizes irritants in a dirty diaper so that will not effect the skin! I have also used it on my daughters and my own thighs for chaffing from wearing wet bathing suits and walking around all day and notice a huge improvement right away!

Here is a link to a $1 off coupon for it. http://balmex.com/offers.html

Good luck and blessings to you!

Boudreaux's Butt Paste hands down. My daughter had diaper rash really bad and after trying everything out there this was the only thing that cleared it up.

Good luck and blessings to you!

We swear by triple paste. It costs a bit more but really works for us.

A.

My kid's doctor told me to add Triple Antibacterial ointment to my diaper cream. I did it (added good amount of cream and then a squirt of the antibacterial ointment) and the rash disappeared really quickly.

As a preventative, you can always add Aquaphor to his butt when he doesn't have it (as a preventative measure)

When my son was an infant the only thing that worked (and I tried Butt Paste, Triple Cream (I think that's what it's called) and a host of other organic creams) was Desitin in the purple tube (box). I noticed you already tried Desitin, but maybe it was the blue tube, which I don't think is as strong.

L.,

We tried desitin, aquaphor, balmex, triple paste, store brands, and vaseline, but NOTHING worked as good or as fast as Burts Bees Diaper Rash Cream. It is all natural and has a lot of zinc in it. My daughter gets diaper rash almost instantly after having a BM when it isn't solid (sorry if that's TMI) and the Burts Bees Cream clears it up in one application. It is about $8.00 a tube, but a little goes a long way...besides it is worth it when it works in only one application.

I like Butt Paste. But, for more severe rashes, Triple Paste works better.

All baby butts are different, but Desitin is the only one that worked for us.

You are going to laugh at my answer but I will tell you it is great. I used Bag Balm. http://www.bagbalm.com/ Not sure if it is available at Walmart, but I know it is available at places like Farm and Fleet and many drug stores. Take a look at the web site and you will see that it is made in the USA and is natural.
Stop and think for just one second, if you know anything about cows, their bags and utters are very tender and when they get chapped or get a rash (and they do) that is what farmers use. A babies bottom is just a tender as a cows bag. You are probably laughing out loud by now but I am telling you that if you clean your babies bottom, dry it, put this on, it will repel moisture while healing just like it would the tender cows bag and utters. I used it and it did work, even when my son had an allergic reaction to an antibiotic and ended up with what is called an acid rash.
Try it I think you will be pleasantly surprised at how well it works.

Good Luck,

1 / 3