Balmex Diaper Cream

Hi Mom

Have any of you every used the Balmex Cream on your precious ones and had a bad reaction, I have always used it on my three year old and had no problems i swear it works but recently my brother tried it on my niece 2 1/2 and her mother said it had a bad effect on her. Need some feed back please.

J. B.

Thanks Moms

The question was for my edification, more than anything else, I don't think the mom put any thing on but the child seems to be in less discomfort, i have passed the info on to my brother, so he is better informed as to what might be the cause and reaction. Thanks again for all help

J. b.

Hi - I have used with no bad reactions, just couldn't clean it off well. I use Desitin Creamy instead.

I never used Balmex. I used Desitin and then switched over to Aquaphor, which worked better then anything else I could have used on sore tushies. It could be a yeast infection, or it could be that her skin is too sensitive for the Balmex. Aquaphor works great on all skin types, plus it gets absorbed into the skin, but still acts like a barrier between the wetness and the skin.

iused to use balmex but now i use arbonne abc baby products they are wonderful. they are chemical free mineral free botanically based. if you want more info or sample go to www.myurbeautiful.myarbonne.com mother of 13 11 8 and 1 yr old with a home based business K. d

I personally have never used Balmex. I always liked Desitin (original not the creamy kind)it sticks on really good.

But has your brother tried using other brands? Buttpaste or Desitin, etc? It could be an allergy to something its made with. Maybe try just petroleum? My mother never used ointments just petroleum and she says we never had rashes.

I don't remember ever using Balmex, but I did use the Burt's Bees Diaper Ointment quite a bit - it works awesome!!

Jen

I haven't used that brand, but I highly recommend Arbonne's diaper rash cream! Actually if you use the arbonne baby care praoducts you probabaly won't need the diaper rash cream. check it out at cthedifference.myarbonne.com L.

forget Balmex.. go to Walgreens and get Boudreaux's Butt Paste or Balm.. I think you can get it at Target and Stop & Shop now too.. it's pricey, but a little goes a long way.. I swear by it! My poor son had D really bad his little butt was bleeding, that stuff made it pink in one day! you'll never go back to anything else!!!

I haven't used balmex but i recammeng desitin it really work
it is also works for burns so my kids are older but i still keep a tube at home

Different rash creams work differently with each child. The rashes never went away on my boys with the creamy kinds. I love A&D and it comes in generic which works just as good.

1 / 3