Good Diaper Rash Ointment--recommendations??

Hi mamas!
My poor baby boy has a TERRIBLE little diaper rash (teething/diarrhea). We keep putting Anti Monkey Butt ointment and Dr. Boudreaux's Butt Paste and niether one has helped much. Butt Paste was a miracle worker for my oldest son, so I'm at a loss as to what will work. Apparently all babies are COMPLETELY different in every way. Duh right, but seriously--even down to what diaper rash cream works best. So...looking for recommendations. I'm willing to buy a little tube of multiple different kinds to see what works at this point. ;) Thanks mamas!

Thank you so much mamas!!! I bought Triple Paste. His little behind looks sooooo much better!!! That stuff is great!

My little boy seems to develop a terrible rash about once a week. I think it's some of the food that he eats. I use A&D Ointment and it's almost completely healed by the next day.

I swore by Super Duper Diaper Doo with my daughter. It worked miracles!!! I had a hard time tracking it down though. Only 2 stores in the Kansas City area carried it. Good luck!

I always used Super Dooper Diaper Doo and it worked great. You can get it at Wal-Mart but some stores make you ask at the pharmacy counter for it. Good luck!

I like A&D with aloe. Nothing else worked for DD.

I use Burts Bees. Love it.

We use the Butt Paste. Desitin burns my son. I would try A&D. That is low-allergy from what I understand.

don't use desitin b/c if they have a rash it HURTS. the one that worked best for us and recommended by our pediatrician when our son had a really bad diaper rash was something called "triple paste cream" you can get it at target or other drugstores. it's a bit pricey but it doesn't hurt and it works well. good luck! and don't forget to air his butt out so he can heal quicker. and no using wipes! just wash the poop off of him in teh tub instead.

I did not read your responses, so I don't know if I am a repeat, but put neosporin on and then desitin. It works great with my kids when they have had that!

We have had great luck with Aquaphor Healing Ointment. Great stuff, best deal on amazon. Been using it two years & no rashes!

1 / 3