Something More Annoying than Ear Roaches

I find ear roaches annoying. You know those blue tooth things that make everyone look like they are talking to themselves.

I am walking into Macys today and here is this woman walking in with her phone on speaker, talking like they do on Celebrity Apprentice. Um, we don't even want to hear one end of your conversation let alone both sides.

I think she thought she was cool, personally I vote for pathetic.

Has anyone else seen someone do this in public?

I used to work at Breadco (Panera to the rest of the country) and after the third or fourth person expected me to figure out who they were talking to I started saying, oh no, don't worry, I will wait till you are done talking to your friend. Then I would just stare at them. They usually got off real quick or put the person on hold and pulled the roach out of their ear. I can't even imagine how I would deal with speaker phone. I would probably just join the conversation until they started avoiding my line or we became great friends. :p

Mommy B that was exactly what she was doing, that holding the phone in front of the face. It really took everything in my power not to tell her how stupid she looked. :(

Riley I only use blue tooth in my car so I have a receiver that clips to my visor. Other than the perk I can't accidentally walk around talking to myself I can voice text in my car. :)

I HATE it when I think they are talking to me, and I say something. They usually act all irritated by me, because how dare I interrupt.

Oh, all the time. What is worse is when you see someone having a loud, animated conversation and you assume they are talking on a blue tooth and they are really just talking to themselves. Yikes!

Oh yeah!! here in DC it's famous!!! Because they are most likely talking to someone in a political office...I know So-and-So...like I care? Like I'm going to be impressed? Give me a break!!

What gets me - and I know I shouldn't laugh - but the people who are texting and walking at the same time who walk into a pole or a hole!! THAT just gets me!!!

Let's get together and follow the people who do this and start a loud conversation?!?!?! Wanna?!?!?! We can be just as immature as they are!!! LOL!!!

Yeah! You used to be able to tell the schizophrenics from the rest of us....

And here I was thinking the actual bug that is in SE Asia that will crawl in your ear and lay eggs in your brain. I was sitting looking at the title and wondering

WHAT could her kids POSSIBLY have done today???

ROFL...

___________________________________________________________

I personally like the earring style that's on Fringe... can't wait

Until then... on my xmas list is the Seal-team-type that goes around your neck. I figure (since I've lost several already), that I won't be able to lose something that is literally strapped. to. my. neck. :)

As you may be able to tell... I love, love, love Bluetooth Tech. It's PEOPLE who are rude and ridiculous.

Hehehe... Have you seen the Mayhem (allstate commercial) with the cell phone talker?

"So busy paying attention to my O-M-Gs and L-O-Ls that I don't see the C-A-Rs that are about to H-I-T me."

As someone who talks to themselves, and inanimate objects, and gravity, and the powers that be...ALL THE TIME... (I caveat this because someone got tiffed with me once about 'making fun of people who talk to themselves') Bluetooth has ALSO provided me with one of my 2 favorite people watching games : "Crazy or Cellphone"

Love. It.

Anytime I see someone being really obnoxious on their cell in public - I evesdrop - obviously. I'm sure they want me to. Otherwise they wouldn't be talking so loud.

Yes, and I always do a double-take just to make sure they're not a crazy person loose on the street. Usually they are way too loud, very demonstrative...hands and arms waving, and sharing just way too much information, ranging from private client information to what they did with Joey (in full detail!) last night. :P

It's especially scary when you're on the freeway and see some guy driving over the speed limit with his hands full with a hoagie and a map, using their knee to steer, while seeming to be talking to himself on his ear-phone. Kinda missing the whole point of using one of those things, huh? I almost got run off the road by someone just like that a couple of days ago.

Yikes!

Ah, weeellll....I THOUGHT blue tooth ear pieces were THE most annoying thing until I SAID so to The Man who seemed to have had his surgically attached. But THEN he ditched the blue tooth for EAR BUDS (maybe he thought I'd like that better?) and I was proven wrong, sigh.

:(

1 / 3