Seeking Podiatrist

Can anyone recommend a podiatrist, preferably in western Henrico? I think I stepped on something that's become embedded in my foot! Many thanks!

Thanks everyone for your recommendations for podiatrists. I'll be ready to start making calls on Monday! C. L.

I have been going to the podiatry center in Twin Hickory, and it has worked fine.

C. I went to west end orthropedic and had a great experience. They are right next to St Marys.

Stay away from West End Foot & Ankle. They are at Henrico Doctor's Parham Campus.

My husband has seen someone at Stony Point, but unfortunately I cannot recall his name.

Check with your Family Physician for a referral. That's how my husband found the one at Stony Point.

I have gone to Dr. Paul Greenburg for about 15 years now. He has two offices, one is Mechanicsville and the other in the west end close to Innsbrook. I only have the Mechanicsville number but you can call there and make an appt for the other office. Its ###-###-####. Good luck. K.

My husband goes to Dr. David Weiss and has been happy with him. He is located at the doctors offices located at Henrico Doctors on Parham Road.

Charlotte

1 / 3