Seeking Advise on Breast Enhancement

I have never had much for breasts and would like some advice on breast creams and pills to enlarge my breasts. I am a little underweight for my size so dont have much for fatty tissue in my chest area. I have been researching about a cream and pill named Breast Actives and another called Embrace. Has anyone tried these and how safe are they? Any other creams that I should look into? Any advise on this would be great! Thanks, C.

Thanks to everyones advice. I have decided to find a nice wonderbra! My husband does say he loves my body as is, I am the one who wants more on top. Thanks again for the advice! C.

The only thing that will help you is breast implants.Pills and creams? Please!First ,they dont work,second-do you know whats in them?Don't increase you chance for breast cancer.
All the immitation with bras it's nice,but I understand ,you want to look nice without them? So,the only way is implants.

I agree with the previous posters...waste of money. Plus keep in mind it can be down-right dangerous to purchase pharmaceuticals like this online if that's what you were going to do. Alot of that stuff isn't regulated (by the FDA) and much comes from foreign markets so you have no idea what's in it. You should be seeing red flags if you see the letters FDA used loosely. Often the ads will say made at an FDA approved facility in the U.S. or will somehow drop the FDA name, but if you read carefully you will notice the product is not actually FDA regulated and sometimes (rarely) in fine print they will make mention that it actually isn't FDA approved.

I like the suggestion of a padded bra. It's safe and removable when you're sick of it. There are some really nice gel bras that can do wonders.

http://www.bragel.com/products/gel_bra.html

http://www.beautyliesbeneath.com/Super_Padded_Bras_Gel_Pa...

i would talk to your dr.ive heard about these different do at home deals an they can be pretty unsafe,,becareful...

Agreed -- They do not work. I wish they made a magic cream to fix post-nursing breasts. ; )

Go to a speciality store and ask for a professional bra fitting and tell them you want a "magic bra". I bet they can help. I though Macy's actually had an annual bra fitting event?

If you are looking for real physical changes, then consider plastic surgery. Nothing wrong with this choice and don't let anyone tell you any different.

I heard that they DO NOT WORK..... So, I wouldn't waste your money and put that into your body.

I agree with the padded bra thing. That's what I do! Makes me feel better when I'm out in public. Give it a try if you haven't already.

From one flat-chest mom to another.....don't waste your time and energy thinking about it! I agree with other posters....creams and such are a rip off. You definitely don't need larger breasts for loving, great sex. As far as your figure, there are great bras that can enhance your figure and make you feel proportioned or a little curvy.
Best wishes to you!

Wear appropriate bra.
Sesame Seeds are very effective in firming and enlarging the breasts of women.
Low fat dairy products may also help.
Grape seeds extract also increases breast.
Use Breast enhancement creams and pills.This way to naturally increase your breast size is through breast enhancement pills and creams.
This is a natural method.

I wouldn't try any of the breast enhancement creams or pills. I think they are a gimick and could be a risk to your health.
Call around and see which stores you can go to and get a bra fitting, 80% of all women are wearing the wrong size bra. Penney's, Younker's and Macy's all do bra fits and should have knowledgable people who work in their stores. I worked at Penney's for 3.5 yrs as a bra fitter and now just started at Younker's. Tell the fitter what you are looking for and she should be able to show you styles that enhance your size and shape. Look for the molded bras that have the push-up pads in the cups and try them on. These bras will add a half to full cup size. If you are in the Fox Valley in Wisconsin come on in at Younker's and ask for me. Though I don't work now until Monday. Come in and I will see what I can do to make you feel better about your appearance.
I don't recommend Victoria's Secret because every woman that came to me after being fitted at VS was wearing the wrong size.

1 / 3