Pumpkin Patch - Frisco, TX

I am looking for a fun pumkin patch to take my kids while my parents are in town. I live in Frisco and remember hearing about a cool one somewhere just north of 380. Does anyone have any information or any other suggestions?

The Big Orange Pumpkin Farm in Celina is great! We go every year.

www.bigorangepumpkinfarm.com

I think you were referring to the Big Orange Pumpkin Farm http://www.bigorangepumpkinfarm.com/ They aren't open until the end of the month though.

The ORIGINAL Flower Mound Pumpkin Patch mentioned is www.flowermoundpumpkinpatch.com There was even a lawsuit over the neighbor!!

We have gone to this one and love it. It's a bit of a drive, we live in Allen, but it is so worth your time. Just make sure to go to the one on the West. The one to the East is not the original and not as good!!!

www.bigorangepumpkinfarm.com

check out aroundtownkids.com! They will have a section for Fall Festivals/Pumpkin patches and other Halloween related events. Its a wonderful resource for the McKinney, Frisco, Allen, Plano areas!!

Quite a few years ago we got lost hunting for a pumpkin patch and found on started up by a family who had one in Louisburg Kansas where we came from! Does anyone know about that one?

I remember seeing one on 121 at Coit? Somewhere right in there. On the other side of the intersection is a Kroger that is fairly new. They have that giant wooden pumpkin face that sits there. I have not seen it open yet, but I am not always down that way.

We LOVE the Big Orange Pumpkin Farm... We have visited every year for my youngest daughter's birthday party... It truly is fun... Best of luck to you! L.

http://www.bigorangepumpkinfarm.com/

This is the one and it is great. We live in Celina, and it was a little difficult for us to find the first time. It opens September 27. If you go down Preston and cross over 380, go throguh Prosper into the south side of Celina. After you pass Carter Ranch turn right at the next stop light. Stay on that road until you see the sign. Have fun!

1 / 3