Need a Good Pumpkin Patch in the Plano Area

We just moved to Plano (near Allen) and I want to take my boys to a GREAT pumpkin patch this year. One that has hay rides and other stuff for them to do. We have been out of the country for 3 Halloweens so my almost 4 yr old has never even been to a pumpkin patch, my older son has not been since he was 2!

I don't mind driving a little ways (no more than 30 mins) to go to a really good one.

Celina Pumpkin Patch is the BEST!! There are hay rides, lots of photo ops, lots of pumpkins, food, animals to feed etc...
Take Preston Rd. north past Frisco and Prosper. Please look it up online to get specific directions.
Have fun!!

Hey L. you guys need to go to Celina to their "Punkin Patch" it is wonderful....we go every Halloween season....www.greatorangepumpkinfarm You'll really enjoy it!

I will put in a plug for my church's pumpkin patch for those that are looking for neat pumpkins. Custer Road United Methodist in Plano has a pumpkin patch of a wide variety of pumpkins. Our pumpkins sales go toward our youth's missions and choir tours next year. Thanks

Have fun!!

The Big Orange Pumpkin Farm in Celina is great!

Also, go to momsoutloud.com and check out their event calendar. They list all the best pumpkin farms in the N. Texas area.

bigorangepumpkinfarm.com

I agree with the previous poster, Celina Great Big Orange Pumpkin Farm is the best in the area!

We have gone there the last 2 years, before that we would go to Owen's Farm in Richardson, but we switched for the country feel.

http://www.bigorangepumpkinfarm.com/index.html

Another vote for the Big Orange Pumpkin Farm @ Bill Bates Ranch in Celina. They have a petting zoo, hay rides, little train ride, tons of pumpkins and a concession stand.

This is where we went last year with our son and plan to make it a yearly thing. It is in Celina which is just outside of McKinney.

http://www.bigorangepumpkinfarm.com/

OK so I cannot see everyone elses responses until I sent the post. It seems like this is the place to go :)

1 / 3