Please Recommend Your Will Prep/Estate Planning Professional in Waltham Area

My husband and I need to have a will put together and do some estate planning. I would love to hear your recommendations of lawyers in the Waltham area who can help us with this project. Many thanks, in advance!

Ara Margosian - Watertown.

I've used his office for real estate related needs (personal and rental) and for will and estate planning. I've been happy every time!

I don't know a lawyer but I do know a helpful web site... http://www.massachusettsestateplanning.com/

My brother has a law firm that specializes in estate and business planning.
His name is Josh England. His website is www.englandlaw.com
Email: ____@____.com

Hope this helps,

Not in Waltham, but in Needham:
David Mofenson, Mofenson Law Offices, 200 Highland Ave
Needham Heights, MA 02494, ###-###-####

1 / 3