Attorney for Wills & Estate Planning?

Hey Mamas,

Can anyone recommend an attorney for wills and estate planning located in the western suburbs? We are in Elmhurst.

We just set up a will and a trust with Tom Olofsson. He is in Beverly but will travel to you. His # is ###-###-#### and his website is mytrustlawer.com. He was great to work with and would recommend him to anyone.

I was in a networking group with Debra Anthony from Hinsdale who is an attorney specializing in wills and estate planning. Her phone number is ###-###-####, and her e-mail is ____@____.com is experienced and trustworthy. Sometimes her schedule is tight, so she does not always have immediate availability.

Daniel (or possibly Donald) Hands...I think he's in the Elmhurst or Oak Brook area...that's his specialty...a family member used him and was quite pleased...

I know of a firm in Rockford that we used. Is that too far?

I have been doing landscaping for an estate planning attorney for over 2 years now. She is very generous, goes to bat for the underdog, and very busy. She is in Hinsdale.
Debra Anthony - ###-###-####

N.
###-###-####

S., I have a friend who is an attorney and lives in Westmont. Her email is
I don't know about the estate planning, but she did my will. If you are interested in retirement and other financial planning, I'd highly recommend someone with whom I've worked for several years. He works for MetLife and has an office out there. I think they used to be in Downers Grove. His name is Howard Rein, and his cell number is ###-###-####.
By all means tell either of them that I recommended you.
Good luck and hope these ideas work.

Excellent attorney that specializes in Wills and Estate Planning. He's in Schaumburg. Daniel Santana ###-###-####

S. -
We used Kuhn Law on Jefferson in Naperville to setup our trust for the kids. The phone number is 630/355-1700 and ask for Amy Kain. She was wonderful and explained everything to us in detail (she specializes in trusts and wills). Good luck!

-T.

We used Kevin Carrara of Rathje and Woodward in Wheaton.
He is a great guy. PRofessional and very helpful.

http://www.rathjewoodward.com

1 / 3