Is Isagenix Safe While Breastfeeding?

I'm breastfeeding my almost 8 month old son and will continue to do so until he self-weans (he's eating "solids" too). I've been hearing so much about Isagenix and have friends who have used it and rave about it. I have the opportunity to work with a nutritionist who knows I'm breastfeeding and will modify the program/calories to make sure my milk supply is not affected, but I'm not sure how any of the ingredients may affect my baby. I'd love to know if anyone has any info or experience with this product while breastfeeding. I'll be contacting my doctor on Monday, but until then would love to hear what you may know about it.

Personally, I would wait until you are completely done breastfeeding.Your child has one chance to develop his brain and create his foundation for immunity by imbibing your breastmilk. Don't risk impacting it with a fad diet.

J., this is not a question that can be answered in an open forum. We are a health and wellness company and we are HIGHLY regulated by the FDA. Please consult DIRECTLY with your Isagenix coach. If you don't have one, contact me or talk to your friends, they will know one. Or even, call the company and speak directly to them. You can go to http://www.isagenixhealth.net/ and get even more info. Educate yourself.

As for the "compliant answer", please consult your health care provider for more information. Now please ensure that your health care provider knows nutrition. And please do not believe for a second that ALL nutritionists truly understand supplements - many believe that we can get everything we need from our foods. If that were true...

Read the ingredients, do your due diligence. You can go to www.PubMed.org and get the research on any ingredient you want. Educate yourself.

J., I work almost exclusively with moms and their families using the Isagenix program, if you I'd be happy to help.

Family Success Coach

Isagenix is great. Not all products are to be used while pregnant or breastfeeding though. I'm sure if your nutritionist is familiar with the products and uses them with his/her clients you will be just fine.

Dr. C. Tanaka
www.naturallifechiro.com

isagenix is great - but not all the products should be used when breastfeeding or pregnant. you can email me with specific questions. ____@____.com

1 / 3