How to Naturally Regain Hair Loss!

Hello to all- i have an issue that i need someone for advice or any remedies that you know that really work because their are many products on the market but i'm too afraid to try any of them for of fear that it could make the problem worser than it already is. Ok here goes- i have been suffering from hair loss for about 11 years now. It now looks like male pattern baldness and i now believe it has turned into male pattern baldness. After being a hair sylist for more than 16 years i have not yet to come up with a solution. I thought about seeking professional help but just the thought of someone seeing me for who i have transformed into made me change my mind. Once, i finally got the nerve to seek professional help and after they did a scalp analysis they basically just wanted to me to look at different samples of hair that i felt was suitable for a hairpiece to be made. That just made my self-esteem drop even lower for in hopes of a miricale cure. I just want to be me again, not confined to wigs and hair pieces and i do understand that i will probably never have the full length of hair that i once had or even the thickness. I just want to be comfortable once again with just being me (naturally beautiful) and not some fake barbie doll. This has started to effect me emotionally and socially. I'm in need of my man running his fingers through my hair and not someone elses. It's also starting to affect my relationship with my children because i feel that i'm hendering them because of my own insecurities. For example when we go swimming or to amusements parks they are use to me enjoying the fun with them instead of sitting on the sideline. Also mom's just to fill you in i also suffer from sickle cell anemia and severe chronic anemia in which i know that's were my problem revolves due to poor blood circulation which also promotes healthy hair growth. Is there anyone out there that has a soulution besides hair transplants which is way out of my league due to the exspenses. Come on ladies someone must have some type of solution or testimony that helped them overcome being consumed with alopecia.

HI L., I am a consultant with arbonne. We have a thermal scalp revitalizer that blocks DHT which is a commonly associated with hair loss. I would love to help you I can send you some to try for free. Please let me know. You can also visit me online at http://www.wendyhightower.myarbonne.com
or email me at ____@____.com

hi L.! my advice is going to be a little different, even while you are trying some of the other suggestions, i hope you at least think about a few things i have to say. i certainly don't blame you for not wanting to wear a wig or a hairpiece. i think you should shave your head (what!?!), purchase some beautiful scarves and funky du rags, big hoop earrings, and strut your stuff. don't waste this precious time of your life worrying about this. remember the phrase "if you can't lick 'em, join 'em". just go with it. it will teach your children a great life lesson and make them so proud of you. although i take great care of myself, hair makeup ect... i have been overweight for the majority of my life and one day i just decided to accept myself and quit beating myself up and letting my weight hold me back. i let it go and i have inadvertently lost 40 lbs and i am 25 lbs from what my doctor considers a 'healthy weight'. stress may be contributing to your hair loss, who knows? when i was in college, one of my professors had us write our own obituary, i know it sounds morbid, but that assignment changed my life. i regularly ask myself, and my husband...lol..., 'what is your obituary going to say?' it's not going to say that you had a beautiful head full of shiny hair. your role as mother, mentor, friend, is what matters most. i know outer appearance is important, but just make sure you keep this in perspective. there is always a reason for our trials, i hope you can lead by example rather than hiding in the shadows. that's it, food for thought. best wishes!!

Have you tried tail and mane shampoo and conditioner? I used it to make my hair grow.I used the conditioner on my babies to make their hair grow.Leave the conditioner on your hair do not rinse it out.I know it is not the best advice but worth a try.You can buy it at Wal-Mart in the pet section.

Big, big, big hugs to you! I can't even imagine!

I know nothing about hair loss at all-- is it forever, does it grow back-- nothing. What does your doc say? My sister in law actually has a disorder that is or can be, if I remember right, related to thyroid/hormones and lost all her hair, perhaps your anemia or your meds are causing this? I would go ask an endocrinologist.

She is gorgeous by the way, she wears a wig and pencils on her brows. I know it must be awful for her to live with, but she is really beautiful and nobody would ever know. I am sure you would be too.

The most important thing thing I believe is that things like this are a message to us to really prioritize. Do what is MOST important and the other things will either resolve themselves or cease to matter so much. Focus all your worry and sadness on doing what matters most-- taking good care of yourself, learning to value yourself, your kids, following your passion, seeking happiness as best you can while balancing your responsibilities and your health.

As far as what I could do on my own, I would look into diet-- whatever you are supposed to be eating to build up your blood would probably help your body thrive and heal better in general.

I believe-- and this is just me, i know I'm a total minority-- that the hormones, pesticides, antibiotics etc. in meat and dairy products make most people sick at a very low level, low enough that we don't feel good but can't put our finger on why. The way they process those foods is filled with germs etc., too.

Then, if a serious issue comes up, our immunity and wellbeing is already compromised so that makes it worse. Same with sugars and white flours. Our bodies just aren't meant to handle that refined food. I've been able to dump meat and most dairy, but I can't stop eating sugar and white flours!

Organic meats and dairy may be better? Giving up meat and dairy is not for everyone-- do some reading on nutrition.

It's really hard to make a change like that, especially if you are a working parent. I've been able to incorporate healthy fats, though-- olive oil, flax seed, etc. what else is supposed to be good for heart/blood/circulation/general wellbeing?

You sound like such a strong, positive person. Best of luck to you! You deserve a medal, and all the joy and blessings you can stand!

You are right, outter appearances do affect our self esteem. There are a lot of products/drugs that may claim to help, but I don't think adding poison to the body will help you regrow your hair.

I am a chiropractor, and have used a natural product that is extremely powerful in helping the body to heal itself. The website is: www.drtina.gomangosteen.com. Here you can learn about the product. It can NOT hurt you. It is an all natural juice that is very good for the body.

Good Luck,

I can somewhat empathize with what you are going though…. …. My mother has alopecia and has loss ALL the hair on her body. Eyebrows, eyelashes, on her head everywhere it is all gone. I remember when it first starting happening to her and how depressed and sad she felt. This was a sad and depressing time for my whole family because there was nothing anyone could do to help her. She tired almost everything to get her hair back and nothing has worked….. Sadly I don’t know if there is a way to naturally regain hair. The hair loss started over 10 years ago and none of her hair has returned but my mother some how learned to accept yourself and the way she looks. She has begun wearing full lace wigs (you might try them as you are suppose to be able to go swimming with them on), she has tattoo eyebrows and looks really pretty…………….. I understand as women a lot of our self esteem is based on how we look and a large part of that is our hair. I sometimes worry about what I would do if my hair started falling out. You are not alone; I pray that you regain your hair but more importantly your self esteem and confidence
God Bless

L.,
You really should see a doctor for an evaluation. Thyroid and some other hormone insufficiencies can cause hair loss too. Have you tried Rogaine ? My doctor suggested Rogaine for me but I have long hair,arthritis in my shoulders and cannot apply it every day. Have you considered a dietary imbalance ? Maybe you're not getting the right nutrition which brings us back to seeing a doctor. There are alternative medical professionals as well that might be able to suggest treatment. Chiropractic and acupuncture maybe ? Good luck and God bless. A.

There is a NATURAL HEALTH BEVERAGE on the market I think will help you. Contact Dr. Tina Theriot ###-###-#### in New Iberia, La. or Dr. Sangeeta Shah ###-###-#### in Lafayette, La. for more details. (mention Rebecca referred you)
Flaxseed also helps with hair loss.

Rebecca

I agree with Kay but would also add iron depending on your levels but you need to have that checked first. It sounds like you may have a few vitamin and mineral deficiencies. Once you have that under control, I think the outer issues would resolve themselves. As you have been suffering hair loss for 11 years, I also don't think the hair growth will happen overnight.

A low animal fat diet and NO trans-fats would be a great help. Try to lessen the stress by doing a few deep breathing exercises throughout the day would also benefit you.

Hope that helps,
~V~
PS I have other suggestions as well.

1 / 3