How to get a porcelain tub clean without scratching it?

woundering if anyone has any ideas on how to get a porcelain tub clean w/out scrachting it ive tried lysol bath cleaner and mr bubbles uth cleaner and comet bath cleaner and none of them seem too be helping.

Summary

There are many different products in the market for tub cleaning, some people tried the Magic Eraser, Soft scrub, baking soda, etc. If it still didn't work, contact the professional cleaning company.

I've tried the soft scrube and it did ok got a little bit cleaner , though I will continue to try all the other ideas that everyone has suggested. thank you all so very much.

try Mr. Clean Magic Eraser. Another thing that might help is rubbing compound (in the auto department) and car wax. L.

My favorite product is Bon Ami. It comes in a container like Comet, and is a powder, but it is non abraisive. I use it for my porcelin and corian.

baking soda is a very mild abrasive and does wonders on porcelain. You can mix it with dish detergent to speed the cleaning, but it does a wonderful job on its own.

Full-strength CHEAP shampoo.

Not sure if Scrubbing Bubbles can be used on a porcelain tub or not, but this trick works AMAZING on my tub and shower floor:

Spray Scrubbing Bubbles over the entire tub. Leave this on for about 3-5 minutes, then pour boiling water in on top of it. Get a mop that has little bristles on one side, and you can gently scrub the tub without breaking your back. It's VERY simple and the only thing that works in my tubs/showers.

Kaboom! And a mr clean white magic eraser! I cleaned ours the other day with it and couldn't believe how easily the scummy junk came off! I sprayed all over with kaboom and let it sit a while then came back later sprayed again and wiped with eraser. I'll never use anything else again!!

I had the same exact problem.....I found the Mr.Clean eraser did the trick.

Use IronOut. It works on every stain. You can find it at Walmart

R.,
Two cleaning products that I love are Softscrub and Mr. Cleans Magic Eraser. I highly reccommend those!! Good luck, V.

try the "magic" sponge from Mr. Clean - works very nicely in our new home and doesn't leave scratches

1 / 3