How to Get Crayon off of My Tub

Hi Moms. I have another one for you. I bought my daughter some special crayons for the tub that are supposed to wash away easily with soap and water. Turns out, they don't! We have tried soap and water, Kaboom, and Chlorox Cleanup and nothing seems to take it up. Any one else run into this problem? Any solutions? Thanks!

I love comet with a sponge that is all I clean my tub with. The magic eraser is awesome too for spot cleaning but comet works great with that kind of stuff.

Was it on a fiberglass tub? If so, get fiberglass cleaner from Home Depot. I can't imagine that the crayon would stain a cast iron tub....

Also, the 'stains' do fade eventually as you continue to use the tub.

I've been scrubbing crayon off my walls and doors a lot the past couple of days. I use soft scrub and a damp washcloth, with a little bit of elbow grease the crayon comes right off. I also got some of the same 'crayons for bath' that are supposed to wash off easily, but they don't, off just the other day. I just happened to be cleaning the whole shower/tub, with 'Scrub Free Soap Scum Remover with OXY Foaming Action'. Just spray leave it for a few minutes and wipe the crayon right off.
:)

Magic Eraser should work since my husband used it to get off the crayon that he let my son color on the dining room wall with. I also think a baking soda paste would do the trick...and of course elbow grease. YAY!

Try Mr. Clean Magic Eraser. This actually get regular crayon off walls! I love it for so many different reasons including the fact that it doesn't smell at all.

Who on earth wants to spend $4.00 or more dollars on a magic erase.?? Try w.d. 40 first . It should take it off with ease. Good luck and god bless

Try Mr. Clean Magic Erasers. It is a "magic" sponge and really good with crayon.

I'm not sure what Kaboom is, but have you tried something that removes hard water like CLR? The crayons may wash away easily from the slick surface of a bathtub but get stuck in any hard water residue that may be there.

WD-40 for crayon, definately cheapest cleaner (if you already have it that is!)

Try 'The Works' you can find it at Walmart. It's actually a toilet cleaner, I don't know if they make an all purpose cleaner or not. You could also try the Mr. Clean Eraser.

1 / 3