Going Rate for Day Care

was wondering if anyone know what the weekly "going rate" for in home day care is these days. thanks for your help!

I have been researching my options for child care, since I will have a baby boy of a month old to find care for come August. I have found that in home care in Parker, where I live, is anywhere from $175 to $200 per week for an infant, and they usually have to charge full-time.
Through the Douglas County Child Care Association, you can call either Pam at ###-###-#### to find referrals for home providers in Castle Rock or Candy at ###-###-#### to find referrals in Parker.
Hope this helps!

I am in the process of finding new day care right now, and have been making several calls. I'm looking for in-home daycare from a licensed person in Highlands Ranch, part-time, three days/week.

It seems to be more expensive for part-time, but we're seeing anywhere from $40-$50 per day.

Hope this helps!

I have a 2 year old and have used a few different in home daycares, both licensed and not. The going rate is $40-$50 per day. Right now we are using a licensed daycare in Highlands Ranch 2 days a week and I pay $45 a day. Hope that helps. I know that daycare centers are a lot more expensive. Good luck finding daycare is stressful! ; )

We were paying $175 for an infant. I think that's lower than most. We really made out on the deal b/c she had a low ratio, was in a great home, was well-educated, and had tons of experience.

This is a really good question and one I have struggled to find an answer to myself. I take my 20 month old son to home daycare on various days of the week, usually between 1-3 days a week. Because I'm not always gone the typical 8-9 hour day, the provider and I agreed on $5/hr. This usually includes snacks and lunch. From what I have heard though, this is on the cheaper end of things. We were taking him to another sitter who did not babysit anyone else. We started off paying her $5/hr (no meals) and she asked for $7/hr after a year, so we decided to switch.

1 / 3