Childcare Costs in Plano/Frisco Area

Hi ladies,

Im pregnant with my #2 and starting to look into child care options for 3mo-2years, especially the effects on our budget ;-). For our daughter almost three years ago, we had paid $800/month for an excellent in-home daycare in Carrollton. What prices are you seeing now in the Plano/Frisco area for either in-home or daycare facilities?

I run a home day care in Plano and charge $170/week. But I am licensed and have an assistant and a Christian preschool curriculum.

I know of a nice center down the street charged almost $200 for a 2 year old last year. So for a 3 year old, it is probably about that rate now (prices go up each year).

Congrats on your pregnancy and good luck with your child care search!!

Blessings

Not sure how much it's running for siblings, but it seems for private home daycare, the individual child rate in the Plano area runs about $40 per day east of Hwy 75 and $50 West of 75. My sitter runs the $40 rate for part-time care but discounts full-timers.

If you're willing to go to The Colony, my sitter is wonderful and reasonable. For 2 school-age kids full time in the summer, I am only paying $175 per week for both. I'm hoping things work out so she can keep mine after school, but there is an issue with number of kids she keeps and car size.

I know of an in-home daycare in Plano which has openings. The provider has been in daycare for over 20 years and is just great. The only reason she has any openings is because she just moved from Richardson, usually she is full. Her name is Laura Stone and her phone number is ###-###-####. She is registered dwith the State and has her CPR and first aid certificates. Give her a call, I know you won't be disappointed. I am not sure of her rates, but I know they are resonable.

1 / 3