Experience with Psychics

Are there any nowadays that are accurate, trustworthy, and affordable? My usual (ok, once a year) raised her rates to over $300/hour. Any experiences to share??

I love the people at 12house.com. I've had great experience with them. There are a few that are my favorites, Elizabeth being one of them. There was one or two that I felt I did not connect with but I knew it right away so I didn't waste much money or time on them. I suggest reading over their profiles and feedback, it may give you an idea who to contact. Their website is fun also.

HTH

Happy Holidays!
~S.

No offense intended, but if psychics were really nothing more than scam artists with an entertainment value, wouldn't they be able to foresee how to become wealthy enough to offer their services for free?

M.,

This was the best answer that I found, it came from www.gotquestions.org. I have a friend once deceived by this and it broke my heart to see her hopes brought up by a "christian" psychic only to have her "predictions" of a "very good year" turn out to be false. Save your money. Email me back if you want a real friend to lift your spirit!

The Bible strongly condemns the practice of spiritism, mediums, occult, psychics, etc. (Leviticus 20:27; Deuteronomy 18:10-13). Horoscopes, tarot cards, astrology, fortune tellers, palm readings, séances, etc., fall into this category as well. These practices are based on the concept that there are gods, spirits, or deceased loved ones that can give you advise and guidance. These “gods” or “spirits” are demons (2 Corinthians 11:14-15). The Bible gives us no reason to believe that deceased loved ones can, or would even want to contact us. If they were believers, they are in heaven, enjoying the most wonderful place imaginable – in fellowship with a loving God. If they were not believers, they are in hell, suffering the un-ending torment for rejecting God’s love and rebelling against Him.

So, if our loved ones cannot contact us, how do mediums, spiritists, psychics, etc. get such accurate information? There have been many “exposes” on psychics. It has been exposed how a psychic can gain immense amounts of information on a person through ordinary means. Sometimes by just using a telephone number through caller ID and then an internet search, a psychic can get names, addresses, dates of birth, dates of marriage, family members, etc. However, it is undeniable that psychics sometimes know things that should be impossible for them to know. Where do they get this information? The answer is - Satan and his demons. 2 Corinthians 11:14-15 tells us, “And no wonder, for Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light. It is not surprising, then, if his servants masquerade as servants of righteousness. Their end will be what their actions deserve.” Acts 16:16-18 describes a fortune teller who was able to predict the future until the Apostle Paul rebuked a demon out of her.

Satan pretends to be kind and helpful. He tries to appear as something good. Satan and his demons will give a psychic information about a person, in order to get that person hooked into spiritism – something that God forbids. It appears innocent at first, but soon a person finds himself addicted to psychics – allowing Satan to control and destroy their life. 1 Peter 5:8 proclaims, “Be self-controlled and alert. Your enemy the devil prowls around like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour." In most cases, the psychics themselves are likely deceived, not knowing the true source of the information they receive. Whatever the case, and wherever the source of the information – nothing connected to spiritism, witchcraft, astrology, etc. is God’s intention for us as a means to discover information. How does God want us to discern His will for our life? Simple: (1) Study the Bible (2 Timothy 3:16-17), (2) Pray for wisdom (James 1:5).

HTH

Happy Holidays!
~S.

too bad you're being judged on here M.. Amazing!! i too am a "christian" but i see nothing wrong with what your seeking. Try L. Williams.. look her up

I wouldn't waste my time OR money!

I'm sorry but why do you need to go to a psychic? PLEASE find a good Christian church that will help you more than any psychic ever could. They will care and support you. There are good churches out there what will fill any void that you may have. I will be praying for you.

When I lived in the Detroit area I attended a Spiritualist Church. A part of service is 'messages'. The minister or other congregates recieve information from "spirit" and relay the messages to the specific person. It can be very enlightening and inspirational. The one I went to had medium (psychic) classes throughout the year.

I have not been to one outside of Detroit but I noticed that there are at least two in the Indianapolis area.

One of them has an all message service on Tuesay nights. http://www.psychicsciencechurch.org/
The congregation and ministerial staff provide guidance and messages as "told to them by his/her guide". A 'love donation' is all that is requested. You don't have to be a 'believer' or of any particular religion. You could also call the church and ask for a recommendation for a reputable medium (psychic).

The other church I found is:
http://www.thespiritualistchurchofindianapolis.com/index....

This is NOT a religious cult.

Best wishes.

M. I do know of an excellent psychic. She is affordable and I have been dealing with her for the past few years. You may contact her thru her e-mail address. ____@____.com her name is Annette. She has been accurate and trustworthy and affordable for me. Good Luck V.

1 / 3