Cowboy Outfit

My 6 year old nephew is wanting a cowboy outfit for his birthday. The western shops are very expensive and seem to be for the "real cowboys." Just looking for something he can play in. Any suggestions? Thanks so much!

Thanks to all for your great ideas. I ended up finding a really cute outfit at Toys r Us.

You may want to look on-line for a Woody costume (from Toy Story). My son is wanting a Buzz Lightyear costume and I've seen the Woody costume on-line for about $20-$35.

Go to Disney Store.com & get him the "Woody" outfit from Toy Story. My son worn it for Halloween, and he is still wearing the "Woody" cowboy hat all over town. The people at the grocery store, Starbucks & his pre-school all call him "Woody" when he has it on......it's too funny. AND not very costly at all.

Check out thrift stores or Lucy In Disguise (they have costumes) on Congress.

I purchased my son an adorable cowboy outfit at Cracker Barrel around Halloween. I have seen them in several costume books. They are relatively inexpensive. I hope you find one.

1 / 3