Birthday Cake for a 3 Yr Old

I am looking for recommendations from other mom's who might know someone that makes great birthday cakes. My son is really into Thomas and Friends and wants a fancy Choo Choo train cake for his birthday. I dont really like the Kroger and Tom Thumb designs and quality so I was hoping someone with a creative hand and a flair for baking can help me out here.

WE got my son's 4th cupcake birthday cake from Target and loved it.M.

Candy Haven in Denton has wonderful delicious cake. A little more than the store bought cake but well worth. Everyone will ask you where you got it.

I agree, Candy Haven has wonderful cakes. When my son had his third birthday, we did a Thomas cake from there. They make it to look like Thomas and had individual cars after Thomas. It was so cute and we received so many comments on how adorable it was. I do have a picture of it if you would like me to email it to you. I had a blast doing his Thomas party.

Amanda Hughes with Delightful Designs is awesome to work with and makes a beautiful (and delicious) cake!

###-###-####

Hi Have you looked at Target's bakery. They have some nice cakes with nice designs. I purchased my son's Curious George cake from them in October.

D. B.

A good friend of mine just started decorating cakes and is AMAZINGLY talented at it! Her name is Kelly and she can be reached at ____@____.com what I've seen, she can do anything and they are far more impressive (and aste better!) than the store bought stuff... Good luck and happy birthday to your son!

1 / 3