Best Place to Buy Keurig Coffee K Cups?

I am going to buy a Keurig and wanted to see where the best place is to buy the k cups. Either a local store or online. There was a place in MA that sold individual k cups so you could get just 1 of each kind you wanted. Was hoping that there was a place in North Texas that sold it this way too, but haven't found a place. So, I would like to hear where everyone else gets their k cups.

Once you find which ones you like, Amazon with the free shipping. If you have friends or family that use the Keurig too, order together.

Amazon is definitely the best for buying them in bulk. As far as buying individual k-cups, www.coffeefiltersdirect.com allows you to do that and the shipping was only like 2 dollars for the single k-cups i ordered

Google K-cups and you'll find lots of places to get them online. My favorites are www.Bigcatcoffee.com and amazon. Amazon has an autoship services, and at big cat you can make a boxes of up to five different coffees or teas of your choice so you can try different kinds without having to buy a whole box. I find the boxes sold in stores have fewer K-cups in them than the ones sold online, too.

the best place to buy k-cups is at 11thStreetCoffee.com. They have the best prices I have seen anywhere and the service is amazing. when I place my orders I get them in 3-4 days! they also have a huge k-cup selection. I recomend 11thstreetcoffee.com to everybody i know.

There are a lot of stores online that sale kcups at great prices. Typically you will find better deals online than you do in stores. I would check out www.coffeeforless.com

Costco sells a large box of Newman's for a good price. I like Bed Bath and Beyond they have coupons regularly for $5.00 off and have a good variety pack of 60 for 29.99.

J., we have a Keurig, and were very pleased to find Wal-Mart is now carrying the maker and the K cups. We also found we love having the little adapter for using regular ground coffee, when the mood strikes us for something not sold, in the K cups. Also, I know you can find 5-packs, to try something new, as well as boxes with several flavors, teas, and cocoa. So you can check out the different ones, without having to purchase a whole box of 1 type, you're not sure of, or be stuck with the same old stuff, 'cuz you dont dare take a chance. The K cups are really getting easier to find, everyday. You are sure to have a Wal-Mart close by. If yours is not carrying it, yet, ask them why.

I buy mine from CoffeeGiant.com. They are in Lewisville and you can actually go over there to pick up your order if you don't want to wait. I've not seen k-cups sold individually anywhere though.

1 / 3