Any Ideas on How to Get Rid of Really Nasty Smelling Foot Odor?

My 18yr son has a big problem with foot odor (he doesn't think so), and when he takes his shoes off, he can clear a room out in seconds. His bedroom also smells of this horrible smell and no-matter what I do, I can't seem to get rid of the smell. He keeps his door closed but the smell still manages to get into the rest of the house. Does anyone know of some kind of treatment or lotion or anything that will work?
Desperately in need of a breath of fresh air.

Has he tried odor eater inserts or goldbond or baby powder in his shoes. You could also make him take his shoes off at the door if you have a garage and make him leave them there

My husband and son both have the same problem. They spray deodarant on the bottom of their feet every morning (we use Arrid Xtra Dry). It has helped considerably. Good Luck!

Foot Odor comes from bacteria, your son may have some type of bacterial infection that is effecting his feet or over active sweat glands in feet which is cause excessive sweat and that is growing into odor causing bacteria.

Sounds like his shoes are full of the this bacteria, and might need to be trown out.

He could try using a good powder to help absorb the sweat, like Gold Bond or a strong deodorant like Certi Dry on his feet.

Hope this helps

My aunt swears that Goldbond products saved her marriage to my uncle. He had the same problem, and also didnt think he's own feet were stinky!

1 / 3