Where Do You Buy Your Bathing Suits?

Hi Ladies. I'm looking for a good bathing suit that fits me well. I think I'm going to need the bra-sizing deal b/c I'm about a 36E while nursing. So, where do you go or online store that has good bathing suits with the bra sizing or some kind of fitting for larger chests. I would really like a tankini and it would be best if I could buy separate pieces instead of the suit as a set. Thanks ladies!

I'm very picky about my suits up top. I'm a 36DD. Believe it or not, I got mine last year at Academy. I found a nice top that supports me well. I was able to find a seperate bottom and then I added a tennis skort that matched to pull up over my bottoms. It all matched and I am very well supported.

I know this sounds crazy but I had a really great experience ordering from the victoria's secret website. It had measurements and everything for me to go by. I am not a petite model either. I am a size 12-14 in pants and a 38C bra size. I liked that I could order seperate sizes and the have the bikini bottoms that are a little more full coverage so my junk-in-the-trunk was sufficiently covered. I am not sure about them having size E but it's worth a look!

Hi P.. I shop online at Roamans. They have alot of suits to choose from. Good luck!

Heck...let me know what you find out! Also, here's an off the wall question...where do you find bras that fit? I have a heck of a time finding any that work...

LAND'S END. They have tankini's (and others) that fit great and give great support, too.
Go to landsend.com

I love old navy. I have to shop the plus sizes on line. They cover more. This year's regular sizes are SKIMPPY!

I have had good luck with Lands End (www.landsend.com). The suits are a bit pricey, but they are made well and last forever. Sizing is accurate too if you measure yourself first and go by their sizing chart. I have never had to send an item back because it didn't fit. This all makes the price worth it to me! What I like is that you can mix and match to make a "custom" swimsuit, and you can do a tankini with a different size top and bottom. I bought one last year and loved it! Good luck!

Lands End is a great on-line source. They have fabulous customer service. Even if you are doing everything on-line and then have a question, you can call their 800 number 24/7 for extra help. You can purchase pieces separately. Although the bathing suits are not cheap, they are extremely well made and will last a long time, even when being used in heavily chlorinated swimming pools. Also, they don't "expose" you when they get wet:) I have been purchasing Lands End swim suits for 20+ years and highly recommend them. In addition to being able to purchase tops and bottoms separately, they have a great selection of styles. Good luck!

1 / 3