What to Get 2 Year Old Little Boy for Birthday????

i need help !! What do little 2 year old boys like to play with.

Thank you all!!!!! I liked all your answers. Now its decisions, decisions!!!!! : )

Tonka Trucks
Play Tool Set
Puzzles
Play Doctor's Kit
Playdough & Art Supplies
Musical Instruments
Thomas the Train Sets
Mega Blocks
Toddler Size Basketball Hoop
Age Appropriate Leap Frog Toys
Musical Actitivity Table
Dress Up Clothes (the do have ones for boys)
Tricycles or Ride Ons
Play Lawn Mower or Similar Toys

Thomas the Train trains - with a gift receipt - in case they already have the one you bought.

Dr. Seuss books

Monster trucks/Hotwheels are great because they run about $1 each, so you can get a bunch and not break the bank.

I like to throw in a giant box of Goldfish crackers and the kids LOVE that. It seems to be the hit of the party for the kid.

Tonka Trucks
Play Tool Set
Puzzles
Play Doctor's Kit
Playdough & Art Supplies
Musical Instruments
Thomas the Train Sets
Mega Blocks
Toddler Size Basketball Hoop
Age Appropriate Leap Frog Toys
Musical Actitivity Table
Tricycles or Ride Ons
Play Lawn Mower or Similar Toys

My two-year-old loves to play outside, so maybe get him something for the outdoors. Loves footballs and baseballs, bowling pins with a ball. Not sure if there is a Kohl's where you live, but they have Dr. Seuss books right now for five dollars and the stuffed animal to go along for five dollars as well. I bought my son "A Wocket in my Pocket" and he thinks it is too funny. He likes anything he can stack and then knock down. Puzzles are always good! Hope this helps a little!

Dr. Seuss books

Small bike/trike? Or Books!

Mine loved musical instruments. He loved the Bontempi sax or trumpet when he was 2. You can order one - they are really inexpensive (maybe $14) He also loved Thomas the Train and Elmo. He loved large motor skill things and was really into his little indoor slide. He also had a little vaccume cleaner and he LOVED pretending to vaccume.

Elefun! It is the perfect game. You find it in the board game section at any store like Walmart or Target. It is an elephant that blows little butterflies up his trunk. The child has to catch the butterflies in his net. My kids loved that game at that age.

Trucks and trains! My youngest son just turned 2 last Sunday, and his grandmother got him a remote control fire truck -one of the "my first RC trucks." He LOVES it. He's also majorly in love with a Tonka tow truck he received and a "road rippers" tractor.

Two years old was the age when my (now almost eight year old) son discovered Thomas the Tank Engine. It was a love affair that lasted nearly five years, taught him his numbers, and provided many hours of enjoyment for the whole family. I tearfully packed away his Thomas train table this past summer. I would recommend a Thomas story book collection accompanied by one of the big chunky Thomas character toys designed for toddlers.

1 / 3