What Is a Good Skin Care Products for a Preteen Girl??

My oldest daughter is 11 and it is time that she use some skin care products. There are so many products out there that I was hoping to get some suggestions from other moms. I personally don't use a specific kind usually whatever I can afford. I wasn't sure if there was something better for her skin. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!

I just have to say thank you for all of the great advise!! I want to thank everyone for offering to send me samples too. I don't want to take advantage of everyone though. It is greatly appreciated how much information everyone shares here. Again Thank You Everyone!!!

T....I am a Mary Kay consultant, and we have a line of skin care for the teenage skin (non-oily).
I don't know where you live, but if you contact me I may be able to refer you to someone near you.
M. B.

Beauti Control is wonderful my name is T. McGuire i can send you some information and some product to try all i would need is to know what type problems she is having you may call me @ ###-###-#### or email me @ ____@____.com

Stick with non-perfum things like Clinique or if you know of anyone who sales Arbonne, those are the safest products in the market (I can refer you to someone). For severe problem with blemishes and stuff, you may want to try Proactive 1-800-333-0153.

Hope this helps
A.

T.....

A good and gentle skin care product for any age group is AVON Solution True Pore-Fection. There is a whole line of this product. I use this line myself and I suffer from Rosecea. I had been using a presciption product that left my skin very dry and sore to the touch. This product leaves my skin soft, moist and beautiful. No one will even believe my true age (and I am a grandmother of three). If you do not know how to contact AVON representative near you, contact me and I will help you out with a representative.

Hi T.
Shaklee has beyond a doubt the best personal care line of all others. Please check my web site and read for yourself. livingwithsolutions.com Good Luck
If you need me to send you information please let me know.

Beauticontrol has exactly what your daughter needs! I would try her on our Skinlogics line. This is a botannically based cleanser, tonic, scrub, and moisterizer. Since her skin is in the pre-teen zone this will be great to help combat the excess oil that teens get but while not stripping it of essential moisture.

Skincare comes with:
Gel Cleanser
Tonic
Scrub
Moisterizer

Toner will not dry her face out and the moisterizer will not clog her pores.

I have a FREE sample if you would like for me to send it to her.

Thanks,

www.beautipage.com/michelewells

It depends on what the use is for. If it is to treat acne I found that clearasil daily blackhead control works great. It has sea salt in it. I break out right before my period and now that I use the clearasil my face stays clear. Also, neutrogena is a good product to use. I would just try different products and see what works best for her.

I am 31 and have been married for almost 12 yrs. My husband and I have 3 boys ages 10,7 and 4.

I have a few teens that really love the Velocity skin care from Mary Kay. They have a cleanser & moisturizer that work together well. Also, the basic skin care also offers a mask that's great for spot treatments. Let me know if you need any more info. I sell it if you ever need to try the product or if you have a MK person let me know and I'll give you more detailed info.

Hope this helps
A.

Mary Kay has excellent skin care products. Go to marykay.com to find a consultant. Host a party and get your products at a discount or even free.

Cetaphil is good if there are no issues. If she's starting to get some clogged pores and pimples, get her Mario Badescu products. They are amazing and not expensive at all. My 11 year old daughter has been using their seaweed cleanser and toner for several years, as well as the flower tonic mask once or twice a week. Their website (www.mariobadescu.com) is wonderful, but you can call and discuss her, her activities, concerns, etc, and they will steer you toward the right products and tell you which are too harsh. Their products are available at Nordstroms and other stores like that, but the mail order is fast with very reasonable shipping costs. They are also generous with samples, so if you order for your daughter ask about skin care for yourself and get some samples. I was even surprised at Christmas they sent me a nice travel bag with 2 or 3 ounce sized travel bottles of cleanser, toner, and shampoo and conditioner just to say thanks for being a customer.

1 / 3