Want to Make My Daughter's Soccer Team Sandals HELP Please??

Okay so I want to show some team spirit and make my 5 year old daughter's soccer team sandals!!! My problem is how ;( lol I would like to make the ones that you have to knot ribbon/thread. One time I saw a package at Michaels but it has been a while, is there any where else that I could find them or anything that would help to make sandals?!?!? I also would like to make her scrunchies. Any info would be a big help!! Thanks in advance!

I will make them K. Curry.

I work for Michaels and if you look at the website you can view project ideas. There are tons of ways to make cute flip flops and all the supplies are sold in the store. Below is a link to one idea.

http://www.michaels.com/art/online/projectsheet?pid=e05609

Try Hobby LObby they have the best stuff and they have flip flop kits also check on line because you can print a coupon!! One of the mom's from my daughter soccer team got a black thick pony tail holder and got different ribbon for example it was just plain purple black and white and then got the ribbon with soccer balls and just knotted all the ribbon together. Check out HObby lobby you will lots of ideas.. Have Fun!

I made some really cute and easy ones for my softball team in college. Just get any type of fabric and cut it into strips using pinking shears. I think I did 4" long by 1" wide strips. Then you just tie them around the straps of the flip flops. The more strips you use the fuller and better they look. I alternated fabric colors (blue and white) for our school colors. Hope this helps- have fun!

1 / 3