Voice Lessons for a 9 Yr Old Girl.

I was reecently told my daughter has a good voice and I should look into voice lessons for her. Can anyone recomend someone in Dallas?

Hi B..
Lifesong Studio in Grapevine has wonderful voice teachers. Check out all they offer and call for more info. Go to www.LifeSongStudio.com. We live in Valley Ranch and the studio is about 15 minutes from us.

See you there!

Promethean Studios is great. ###-###-####

My daughter, now 13, sings with the Children's Chorus of Greater Dallas. They take kids 4-8 grade. Auditions are coming up in May, I think. They have four levels of choruses, get great training, perform at the Meyerson among other places and, when older, get to travel with the group. www.thechildrenschorus.com

Try David Alexander. He currently teaches at Collin County Community College. He is an incredible teacher. Studied at Julliard and everything. My husband and I both started out as Vocal Performance majors and both were a part of his studio. I don't know if he takes on kids, though. Also, you might look into your area Middle School or High School. The districts always have teachers for choir students. When I was in high school I think it was something like $12 a lesson... which is amazing. They may be able to help you out. Good Luck!

1 / 3