Trouble with a Boy Name

I am 7 1/2 months pregnant and my husband and I are having trouble with coming up with a boy name. Right now we aren't sure what we are having, the doctor told us was a girl and then, all in the same appointment, told us it was a boy. I have 2 boys already and would love to have a girl. Not knowing for sure it is hard to come up with a name. We already have a girl name picked out. If anyone out there has any suggestions please feel free to let me know. Ohh yeah and my boys names are Austin and Dylan.

Well I haven't had the baby yet but I think that we have decided on a name, Tanner Matthew or Tanner Bradley. I am having a scheduled C-Section on April 11th at 7:00am, which is a week before my due date. So I am hoping all goes well. This will be my third c-section. That is all for now, if anything changes I will let everyone know. Ohh yeah and thank you to everyone that gave us some ideas!!!

I had one boy and his name is Ethan Cole. We had a hard time naming him but I also really liked the name Owen. It is short and cute and goes with any middle name. Good luck picking...

My son is named Finnegan, we call him Finn. And a girl my boyfriend works with is naming her son Jude.

Hi! I have 2 little boys but unlike most of these that I have read, my names are quite common I guess. I have a William Jeffrey "Will" and a Samuel Wallace "Sam". I tend to steer clear of those made up /trendy names. I work in the schools so I see a lot of that and don't particular like it- and the spelling changes cause major issues. Anyhow, someone mentioned the name Owen which I do love. I also think Noah is a nice name. Good luck! Let us know what you come up with. Good luck!

well, first let me congratulate you on your child what ever sex it is. I too have 2 boys and one girl. so I will share with you the names I have and thought about. You may like them because we were very close to naming my youngest Dylan as well but when I checked out the Social Security website I found it to be to common. I don't like common names.We were so close in fact that the video of his ultra sound said Dylan as did his Christmas presents. He was due December 20th. So my Daughter 12 is Skyllar Alyse and My first son is Orion Timothy and other son is Keegan James. With Orion my husband wanted to name him Blexor, don't ask. With Keegan we toyed around with Dylan, Nolan which I absolutely loved my husband not to sure thought and We also thought about Killian and Jameson. We are Irish can you tell. Orion is like the constellation, you know the hunter pronounced O'Ryan. and Keegan means little fiery one and boy oh boy is he. Good luck and let me know what you decide. ____@____.com

My boys names are Logan Conrad and Evan Connor.

OK - I have no boys and when I was pregnant last we spent a lot of time searching boys names just in case. We didn't have to use it but oh well. I loved Kaleb (we thought at first it was twins so it was going to be Kalyn and Kaleb, anyway). But Aiden, Karson, Levi, were also choices. Both my dad and stepdad are named James (even though my stepdad uses his middle name) so I liked Levi James. Tristan and Cole were also other names we considered. I wish you the best of luck!!!! (I do know a few of my friends who actually waited until the baby was born to decide so they could see what the baby looked like. Some names didn't fit once they saw the baby.)

Isn't it crazy how difficult it is to come up with a name when there are so many names to chose from. When I was pregnant it took us forever to decide and we really didn't make the final decision until we saw our little baby girl the first time, in which we decided to go with Alexi. I noticed that your other two boys names end with a "n". Did you want to stick with names that end with "n"? Well here are a few names I could think of (some of which don't end with "n"): Eastyn, Garrett, Brenden, Ryder, Lance, Braeden, Gavin, Seth, Peyton, Bryce, Bryson. Oh my goodness, I am having a mommy brain moment. I can't think of any more. Maybe you'll get your little princess this time!

Corbin would fit nicely with the family (pending, of course, your last name). Austin, Dylan, and Corbin are both popular names, but not extremly popular. As a teacher, please do not choose any strange spelling for your child's name. It will just be a lifetime of people saying it wrong, spelling it wrong, and ignoring the way it should be. Also, avoid the name Aiden (which several moms suggested). It is a very popular name right now and your son would probably end up being one of three Aidens in all of his classes!

i like the name darron shane i was going to use it but i never got the chance to cause i had a girl and the drs advised against me having any more

1 / 3